Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite things....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Oh Peanut.....if only I could go meatless!! But I am but a weak man, with simple taste....and little understanding of nutrition!

    Here's a commitment from me to you....if we ever meet, I'll buy you tea, and even better, a nice meatless pizza. Now, I can only commit to something under $50, but it can be in American.:thumb:

    ….which means it will cost me a "little" more

    I meant to reply to this earlier but got busy.

    Sounds good! If it's in this area, I can treat you to crab cakes. I've heard they're very good.
    Administrator

    Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

    Lupus Awareness Month

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Peanut View Post
      I meant to reply to this earlier but got busy.

      Sounds good! If it's in this area, I can treat you to crab cakes. I've heard they're very good.
      I love crab cakes!!! Not one of my absolute favourite things, but if I had fresh ones here, they probably would be!!

      Comment


      • Hmmm....favorite things....
        Pancakes, French toast ( NO FRUIT ), steak, cheeseburgers, cinnamon rolls ( reminds me of a post for restaurant road trip ), pepperoni pizza, salami, comfortable underwear and boots, good country music, a firm feelin woman and a good ridin horse, and one you can catch when you need him, a dog that comes when I call him/her, a Ford pickup that starts, and a few wild and crazy cows to chase.
        [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
        Adopted player Lindsey

        Comment


        • Books. Lots and lots of books. Never got into the kindle thing, but as I glance at the coffee table next to me I see 4 books that I'm in the middle of along with a new one that was just delivered today. I may have a problem... can never read just one at a time.
          sigpic
          Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
          Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
          Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
          Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
            Hmmm....favorite things....
            Pancakes, French toast ( NO FRUIT ), steak, cheeseburgers, cinnamon rolls ( reminds me of a post for restaurant road trip ), pepperoni pizza, salami, comfortable underwear and boots, good country music, a firm feelin woman and a good ridin horse, and one you can catch when you need him, a dog that comes when I call him/her, a Ford pickup that starts, and a few wild and crazy cows to chase.
            And good country music......
            [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
            Adopted player Lindsey

            Comment


            • Halloween!
              Mmm candy.
              Glen Haven Fire

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                Books. Lots and lots of books. Never got into the kindle thing, but as I glance at the coffee table next to me I see 4 books that I'm in the middle of along with a new one that was just delivered today. I may have a problem... can never read just one at a time.
                Same here!

                Comment


                • My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

                  Comment


                  • Walking the dogs...
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
                    Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

                    Comment


                    • Latching on to a 20+ pound northern Pike or Musky !!! Fishing is good for the sole 😉

                      Comment


                      • Watching the river crest with not much rain on the way.

                        The beauty of spring.

                        Seeing people, even from a little distance, just being happy to see one another. We are more "one" than we realize at times.

                        The Draft!

                        Celebrating my wife's birthday, and realizing how lucky I am, based on the scrapbook of memories sent by so many friends and relatives. If I was grading, her reviews = A+ (would probably include one flaw....choice of husband)
                        Last edited by CanDB; 04-23-2020, 06:46 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                            Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Definitely!!
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                            Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                            Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
                            Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

                            Comment


                            • Mangoes with tajin

                              Cucumbers with tajin

                              crumbl cookie (that's how they spell it) --- Mango Frozen Yogurt (a chilled cookie); Hazelnut Mudslide ft. Nutella® (served warm); Raspberry Cheesecake. Their menu changes weekly.

                              Administrator

                              Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

                              Lupus Awareness Month

                              "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                                Mangoes with tajin

                                Cucumbers with tajin

                                crumbl cookie (that's how they spell it) --- Mango Frozen Yogurt (a chilled cookie); Hazelnut Mudslide ft. Nutella® (served warm); Raspberry Cheesecake. Their menu changes weekly.
                                crumbl cookie are the best!
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                                Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                                Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
                                Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X