• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• darth-hideous
    replied
    Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
    Come to the Dark side with us!!

Lose a few pounds and compete against fellow Broncos fans!
    I'm in,gonna take that fat loss crown!

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Went to the gym for an hour today and no beers!

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Some good news!

I thought I was 255, but we have this program here called weighandwin.com

and...

I don't even weigh 250!

This is a ton of weight off my shoulders knowing that I've lost weight already (I started trying about a month ago).

I thought about adjusting goals, but I think now minus that 5lbs, I'm at a more manageable goal.

Weigh in Dates:
    August 31: 245
    September 30: 240
    October 31: 235
    November 30: 230
    December 31:225
    January 31: 220

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Good luck to all of you!! I'll be here watching and rooting for each and every one.

Leave a comment:

• 100%Broncoholic
    replied
    I just had my wife take a picture of me today. I'm hoping for a better one in February!

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    It's all good. We will need some of you folks to come and keep tabs on us to help keep us going.

Thanks, I'm going through my autographs right now looking for doubles. I may try and write a few of the guys on the team too and get them to send one or two for the contest!
    Okay, thanks man. I wish you and rest of belly off club the best of luck. This will be interesting thread to read in coming months. I'm curious to see everyone progress.

Leave a comment:

• 100%Broncoholic
    replied
    Originally posted by Chillez View Post
    I wish you would of started this months earlier. I would of most definitely signed up.
    It's all good. We will need some of you folks to come and keep tabs on us to help keep us going.

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    I'm 6'4 202 and happy where I'm at but I wish you all luck (cough.. determination :p) and look forward to seeing the results.

@100%Broncoholic: Great idea. Very nice of you to sponsor prizes. :thumb:
    Thanks, I'm going through my autographs right now looking for doubles. I may try and write a few of the guys on the team too and get them to send one or two for the contest!

Leave a comment:

• BroncosDivision
    replied
    I'm 6'4 202 and happy where I'm at but I wish you all luck (cough.. determination :p) and look forward to seeing the results.

@100%Broncoholic: Great idea. Very nice of you to sponsor prizes. :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    Welcome to the club Jake!!
    I wish you would of started this months earlier. I would of most definitely signed up.

Leave a comment:

• 100%Broncoholic
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
    Okay I will join too. Lately I've been getting chubby because of beer and lazy.

While I like beer and lazy I think it's time to change it.

I'm 6'4 230 (I'm guessing I was like 220 last month and I feel a lot bigger)

I'm not going for losing weight though just fat.. I might try to stay at about 220 just with less chub.

I'm going to start going to the gym 4 days a week. Cardio on the other days.

-Jake
    Welcome to the club Jake!!

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    put some weight on, and you can do it next year! :thumb:
    I just might have to do that. I'll have to give it some thought over next few days to week. Just depends, I don't know if wanna add those pounds I lost over last 3 months. Losing weight feels so good though.
    Last edited by Chillez; 08-05-2013, 05:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Okay I will join too. Lately I've been getting chubby because of beer and lazy.

While I like beer and lazy I think it's time to change it.

I'm 6'4 230 (I'm guessing I was like 220 last month and I feel a lot bigger)

I'm not going for losing weight though just fat.. I might try to stay at about 220 just with less chub.

I'm going to start going to the gym 4 days a week. Cardio on the other days.

-Jake

Leave a comment:

• 100%Broncoholic
    replied
    Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
    Well there it is motivation to quit being lazy and do this INSANITY program my friend gave me. did P90 X for awhile, got sick and then got lazy.
    Come to the Dark side with us!!

Lose a few pounds and compete against fellow Broncos fans!

Leave a comment:

• darth-hideous
    replied
    Well there it is motivation to quit being lazy and do this INSANITY program my friend gave me. did P90 X for awhile, got sick and then got lazy.

Leave a comment:

• 100%Broncoholic
    replied
    Welcome guys and gals! Lets do this! I'm excited that each of you is joining me in this journey!! It's always better when you are competing and don't want to let a group down!

We can do this!

The march to February is on with our Broncos!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X