Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Why not. Currently 6'2" 243 my goal is 210. Desk job got the better of me and I finally stopped the weight gain. Went up 40 pounds the first year :-(.

Maybe this will give me that extra push to drop the weight.

Leave a comment:

• SBboundBRONCOS
    replied
    Count me in, i need some more motivation as i've hit a bit of a plateau

current wait as of 8/5 (this am) - 5-11 228.5 lbs at about 29% BF
    Goal by -- weigh in
    August 31 - 224 lbs
    September 30 - 220
    October 31 - 215
    November 30 - 210
    December 31 - 205
    January 31 - 200 - 20% BF

going to start running 3-4x a week and continue with my KETO diet, i will also ATTEMPT to limit my drinking habits on the weekends (this is my hardest objective)

i think 5lbs a month is reasonable pending my commitment to the drinking as that is what kills it for me
    Last edited by SBboundBRONCOS; 08-05-2013, 10:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Such a good idea. I've been needing motivation. Yardo has given me some good exercises too.

At any rate

6'1 male 255lbs

No excuses, but I separated my shoulder and stopped going to the gym in late april. You all know I love my beer, so this is going to be tough.

Goal: 220

How I plan on achieving my goal: Cutting back on beer, eating smaller portions and not eating after 9pm. Getting at least 7 hours of sleep, no more going to bed at 2am. Cardio in the AM, light cardio in the PM with resistance training after the morning cardio.

If I eat correctly and stay away from the beer, I should be able to lose 3lbs a week. 5 might not be out of the question for the first month.

I hope to be about 230 by the time everyone comes into town for the Chiefs game.

forgot to add weigh in date goals

Weigh in Dates:
    August 31: 245
    September 30: 240
    October 31: 235
    November 30: 230
    December 31:225
    January 31: 220
    Last edited by CoryWinget81; 08-05-2013, 10:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sophia23
    replied
    I will get in on this... I'm 5' 7'' my ideal weight is 140. Last time I weighed myself a couple days back, I was at 159. I think I would have to just cut back on portions.... I have kept a pretty good work out routine for a lot of years, mostly between my elliptical and ab videos. Lately been playing more with the Wii, seems to burn other areas that I was missing with just my usual routine.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Lol. Ya I went from 235 to 212 after Christmas. With summer and the beer drinking season upon me I climbed back up to the 219 so I reall wanna hit that 210 mark. With my frame that will be hard to hold but hitting it will be good.

Game on.

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Originally posted by Chillez View Post
    I would love to join in on this, but I've lost 20 pounds already due to diet, running, working out, playing on basketball traveling team, and weigh around 205 atm. I'm 6'2. I'm not sure I can lose much more weight maybe 5 pounds at most. Which sucks cause I love to do this it's a great idea.
    put some weight on, and you can do it next year! :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    I would love to join in on this, but I've lost 20 pounds already due to diet, running, working out, playing on basketball traveling team, and weigh around 205 atm. I'm 6'2. I'm not sure I can lose much more weight maybe 5 pounds at most. Which sucks cause I love to do this it's a great idea.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    yeah... when I saw you posted in here I thought "how much weight could this kid be wanting to lose???"
    Yeah I could cut about 2-3 pounds, but that's about it. Not really much to join the game on.

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Cool thread idea, kinda wish i had a little more weight just to play along.lol
    yeah... when I saw you posted in here I thought "how much weight could this kid be wanting to lose???"

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Cool thread idea, kinda wish i had a little more weight just to play along.lol

Leave a comment:

• 100%Broncoholic
    replied
    Welcome fellas.

A few more and nothing beats a good friendly competition. I may have a few duplicate autographs laying around that I could throw in as the winners prize.

Obviously this contest nor the prize are sponsored by the Broncos.

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Since I started my job, I haven't really changed much at all honestly, I'm just more active because of the job... I've lost 28 pounds, I started 4 months and a day ago... I weighed in at 260 the day I started, and I'm at a much leaner, but still not where I want to be 232... I'm in.

My goal is to hit 210 by February... To achieve this, I'll continue putting in 100% effort at work, making better choices as far as beverage choices go, and eating smaller portions. I'm 5'8" btw.

Leave a comment:

• // / yardo
    replied
    I'll participate but I don't weigh myself. I'm 33 and stand 5'7". I started about 4 months ago at around 195lbs. And today I'm probably at 165lbs. I'm probably starting to gain weight at this point from muscle mass and the abs are slowly starting to come in.

Biggest difference is the big beer belly is gone (no booze for four months aside from a couple nonalcoholic beers here and there) and I feel athletic again. I'm putting on muscle considerably faster and making awesome strength gains. I had back, shoulder, stomach and sleeping problems before and those have subsided considerably.

I was extremely unhealthy before so I started with a simple weight training regimen with standard free weight exercises and simple aerobic workouts to build upon. From that I progressed to some crossfit circuit exercises with a lot of interval sprints thrown in to shred the fat. The crossfit is amazing. It's so fun I get excited when I get to the gym. My favorite lifts are dumbbell and barbell cleans, box jumps and an exercise I call yardmans. It's a burpee with dumbbells and at the stand up position you transition to a dumbbell clean with a deep catch and finish with a thruster. It's hard but it's a lot of fun.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Ok I am in. 6' tall. 219.4 lbs. ( see no Canuck kilo's ) that's today's weight.

Goal is a mean lean 210.

Diet and exercise will be the way.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Wow! Great thread idea!!!! I'll wish each and every one of you great luck in this quest.

Winner should be largest %% lost. Some people will have more pounds to lose, be bigger, all that yadda yadda and the initial losses will be great and the pound number will look more impressive.

Just my .02.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X