X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    Tru that. I can carry 230 on my 6'0 frame and not be too bad. I like 210-215 because I feel so light but daaamammmmmm 150 - 6'2? thats beanpole as Eb said. good for you for the weight loss though.
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    My bad.. I lost the point....

.. yes, congratulations on the weight loss! :clap:
    It's Jaws that is 6'2" and 150. MegaOrange is the same height, but around 195. Women has different frames, so I'm thinking Madame Chomp is probably looking pretty hot.

Oh, and not to ignore you 3 gentlemen, I'm sure you guys look hot, too.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Originally posted by MegaOrange View Post
    I'm the same height and I've come down from 212 to 195 and I'm going to shoot for below 190. People are saying I'm too skinny so when I read 6'2" 150 I was shocked. If I lost another 40 lbs I'd have to start ditching limbs or something. I'm a guy but it seems to me at 6'2" 150 is pretty svelte.
    I remember at boot camp I had dropped to 160 or so pounds at 6'1 - 6'2 and I looked like a holocaust survivor is what people said when they saw my photo. Yeah it looked bad now I am out and am 240 but I don't have a scale right now so I don't know what I'm at right now.

I've been using Xbox fitness to lose weight but a bad week of back spasms set me back.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    Tru that. I can carry 230 on my 6'0 frame and not be too bad. I like 210-215 because I feel so light but daaamammmmmm 150 - 6'2? thats beanpole as Eb said. good for you for the weight loss though.
    My bad.. I lost the point....

.. yes, congratulations on the weight loss! :clap:

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    Dude... at 6'2" for a guy that's bean pole as well. I'm 6" on the button and I carry 204 quite well, jsut under light heavyweight. I've got a few extra punds aroung my mid-section, but I'd like to say I look pretty decent. I can't imagine MY frame at 150. Just... yuck!!

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    I'm the same height and I've come down from 212 to 195 and I'm going to shoot for below 190. People are saying I'm too skinny so when I read 6'2" 150 I was shocked. If I lost another 40 lbs I'd have to start ditching limbs or something. I'm a guy but it seems to me at 6'2" 150 is pretty svelte.
    Dude... at 6'2" for a guy that's bean pole as well. I'm 6" on the button and I carry 204 quite well, jsut under light heavyweight. I've got a few extra punds aroung my mid-section, but I'd like to say I look pretty decent. I can't imagine MY frame at 150. Just... yuck!!

Leave a comment:

• MegaOrange
    replied
    Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    That seems to be her ideal fighting weight.

Although, I'm a little concerned. I hope she doesn't get blown over.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    How tall are you? 6'2" and 150 lbs?
    That seems to be her ideal fighting weight.

Although, I'm a little concerned. I hope she doesn't get blown over.

Leave a comment:

• MegaOrange
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaws View Post
    Summer is always good for weight loss xX

Because of health reasons, I had to go on a special diet just before Christmas. It was difficult having to avoid the usual treats over the festive period but worth it for some relief from pain and digestive malfunction.

The weight has fallen off since. Twenty pounds in total and I now weigh 150lbs bang on with a BMI of 19.3. I'm hoping I don't lose anymore to be honest as I can only afford two or three more pounds off at most or I'll be like a reed blowing in the wind at six foot two tall!

One good thing, I get to go on a shopping spree soon, all my trousers in particular are a size too big. I've been living in leggings for the past couple of months because they are the only things that don't fall off
    How tall are you? 6'2" and 150 lbs?

Leave a comment:

• darth-hideous
    replied
    Anybody interested in looking into to Beachbody products or becoming a coach PM me, I believe in it do much I became a coach, and would love to help any one interested, since August it has helped me lose 40 lbs. I cant say enough good about their programs.

Leave a comment:

• 100%Broncoholic
    replied
    Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
    Beachbody Ultimate Reset in my last four days, I recommend it. P90X3 Happening starting Monday.
    Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
    Wow! Last time I reported to you guys i said i was 230 back in early January. Well...then i balooned up to a high of 238! Eight weeks ago i started Weight watchers and have lost 14 pounds! I am now at 224.
    Keep fighting!!! We got this!!!

Leave a comment:

• johntbronco
    replied
    Wow! Last time I reported to you guys i said i was 230 back in early January. Well...then i balooned up to a high of 238! Eight weeks ago i started Weight watchers and have lost 14 pounds! I am now at 224.

Leave a comment:

• darth-hideous
    replied
    Beachbody Ultimate Reset in my last four days, I recommend it. P90X3 Happening starting Monday.

Leave a comment:

• 100%Broncoholic
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaws View Post

Because of health reasons, I had to go on a special diet just before Christmas. It was difficult having to avoid the usual treats over the festive period but worth it for some relief from pain and digestive malfunction.

The weight has fallen off since. Twenty pounds in total and I now weigh 150lbs bang on with a BMI of 19.3. I'm hoping I don't lose anymore to be honest as I can only afford two or three more pounds off at most or I'll be like a reed blowing in the wind at six foot two tall!

One good thing, I get to go on a shopping spree soon, all my trousers in particular are a size too big. I've been living in leggings for the past couple of months because they are the only things that don't fall off
    Agreed. Summer is great, but I'd like to get an earlier start. We have a wedding in Chicago June 7 with friends, I haven't seen in 3 years, soooooo, I'd love to be in shape with my bride on my arm looking great too.

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    I'm currently at fluxing around the 175-176 and I realize I've been around that weight since my last post in January.

The good thing is I didn't gain weight per say but I haven't been making any progress either. I swear after losing a substantial amount of weight it gets so much damn harder just to lose a single pound and KEEP it off.

With the weather warming up and classes coming to an end I'm still optimistic about losing more though!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X