X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100%Broncoholic
    replied
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    But like I said I'm not going to weigh myself till tonight because for lunch I'm having BWWs lol
    LOL, all that matters is you take that first step. Enjoy the lunch!

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    But like I said I'm not going to weigh myself till tonight because for lunch I'm having BWWs lol

Leave a comment:

• 100%Broncoholic
    replied
    Let's do this guys and gals. I love the enthusiasm!!!

Leave a comment:

• SecondsAway131
    replied
    I think it's about time I got in on this. I'm currently at 205, and I'd like to be in the 175-180 range. I think by June 20, 195 would be a good goal.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    I will weigh myself tonight... And I will probably end up doing nothing with my weight lol.

But I will try again. Can't fail till you quit which I guess means I fail and then try reversing my fail lol

Leave a comment:

• darth-hideous
    replied
    I started between 245-250ish, and am at 230 now, Beachbody Ultimate Reset just arrived just time to win this thing! But the real winners are those who are able to make the positive change in their lives. Let's do this Broncomaniacs!

Leave a comment:

• 100%Broncoholic
    replied
    Alright my Broncos family. The Broncos have started their off season workouts as they begin the path to the Lombardi.

Who is ready for another round?

I'm at 245 lbs right now and my plan is to be 235 by June 20, which is the end of OTA Off season Workouts.

First day: April 21
    OTA offseason workouts: May 28-30, June 2-4, June 16-19
    Mandatory minicamp: June 10-12

We will then take a little recovery time and workout with our Broncos from the start of their pre-season camp until the first regular season game on September 7.

Who's ready to feel the burn and be Ready to Ride with our ?

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
    Folks, We are going to continue this thread and our time together.

We will look at the Draft to the last day of training camp for our next time frame.

Who is gonna be in?
    I will be in it but I will continue to attempt to get into the swing by then lol.

Leave a comment:

• 100%Broncoholic
    replied
    Folks, We are going to continue this thread and our time together.

We will look at the Draft to the last day of training camp for our next time frame.

Who is gonna be in?

Leave a comment:

• darth-hideous
    replied
    Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
    Wow! December was a horrible month for me! I reported 229 for Nov 30th.
    I gained about 5 pounds through December 26th!
    From Dec 26th to now I lost those 5 and 1 more. I'm 228. Got a month before the end of this belly off challenge!

Will there be a belly off 2 challenge after the end of January? I am going to need it!
    Lets! Start date, we can get a poll going but end date when training starts or maybe by the first pre-season game.

Leave a comment:

• darth-hideous
    replied
    Well here it almost is I did lose 4 1/2 inches off the waist, and approximately 25 lbs. so I guess I won't be winning the contest. But I do feel like I have won already, this is not the end, I used Insanity to get this far, next up P90X3. Good luck to all of you in your quests to become a healthier you.

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
    So in just a matter of 1 week I go from 173 to 178 during the holidays. It's crazy how fast I can gain weight (but I realize I can lose it just as fast with enough effort).

What sucks is that the blame is completely on me and am pretty sure on Christmas I ate an entire pie to myself. I barely drank any water and exercised. Basically everything I was giving tips on I did not do.

So now starting the new year I'm putting my ass back into action. Just ran 3 miles and did weights and yesterday I ran 3 also.

It's time to put that new years resolution of being healthy to the test! Everyone lets get off our butts and do something about it!
    Down to 176.4 today. Yeaahhh.

It seems the more I drink water the faster the weight comes off.

Leave a comment:

• 100%Broncoholic
    replied
    Yes, because of the success, we will continue with a "Spring Cleaning" Belly Off Club next!

Leave a comment:

• Sophia23
    replied
    I ate a lot of good food through the holidays. I'll admit if I didn't have this thread in mind to keep me motivated I would have gained a bit likely. I didn't gain, but the last two months I didn't lose either, just stayed even. I'm good with no loss/no gain during the holidays. Hoping to lose five more this month, that doesn't quite put me to me goal, but gets me very close.

To all who have stayed with it, or are starting new now, good luck to you in your weight loss!

Leave a comment:

• johntbronco
    replied
    Wow! December was a horrible month for me! I reported 229 for Nov 30th.
    I gained about 5 pounds through December 26th!
    From Dec 26th to now I lost those 5 and 1 more. I'm 228. Got a month before the end of this belly off challenge!

Will there be a belly off 2 challenge after the end of January? I am going to need it!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X