I Love August!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love August as much as ever before!!

This month we get to see our daughter and son-in-law.

Fortunately, even less restrictions take place on Saturday, so we can do lots more things....with some caution of course.

Olympics are great this time around!

Enjoy!

Comment

August to me means a month closer to bow season here in WI!

Bring it on! I've had a fun summer. Looking forward to fall and cool nights around the camp fires. Oh, and football!

Comment

Happy August everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
          Happy August everyone!
          Pretty cool...LT and Peerless responding so far. Two of my original contacts here.

Comment

Comment

I love August too as we finally get to see some football –even if it is just the appetizer before the main course!

It's Cowpies @ Steelers tonight on FOX! Does anyone even like these two friggin' teams? Who cares! Get out the Fritos, the bean dip, the nacho cheese dip, and pop open a cold one!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Let me reset....Peerless, LT and L.M. make this is a very good page!!

Comment

FOOTBALL IS ALMOST HERE!

I have a GREAT feeling about this season.

Wrong forum, and I don't care. It's August... and FOOTBALL IS ALMOST HERE!

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                    FOOTBALL IS ALMOST HERE!

I have a GREAT feeling about this season.

Wrong forum, and I don't care. It's August... and FOOTBALL IS ALMOST HERE!
                    It's August, and you have a great feeling....so it must be the correct forum!!!

Comment

Getting closer.... can almost taste it....

Comment

This month has been very special....thanks in large part to restrictions being lifted. Saw our kids again!!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          This month has been very special....thanks in large part to restrictions being lifted. Saw our kids again!!

If one is patient and puts in some effort, good things often happen. Don't let little things ruin your day.

But there is always one thing that makes life extra good....when your kids are happy. And seeing them made us extra happy!!

Comment

Working...
                          X