Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if you have no Birth certificate?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What if you have no Birth certificate?

    What happens to someone that doesn't have a birth certificate or a social security number?

    BTW- I have all mine but I was just wondering what would happen to someone without?
    :usa:***GOD BLESS OUR MEN AND WOMEN IN THE ARMED FORCES***:usa:

  • #2
    I'd hope that you get deported
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
      I'd hope that you get deported
      Where would they deport you to if you have no birth certificate to show where your from?
      :usa:***GOD BLESS OUR MEN AND WOMEN IN THE ARMED FORCES***:usa:

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by #01BroncoFan View Post
        Where would they deport you to if you have no birth certificate to show where your from?
        Mars.

        -
        -
        -
        -

        Comment


        • #5
          I have a client who was born in a real real small town somewhere in the middle of nowhere USA. They spelled his name wrong on his birth certificate. It never mattered until he needed a passport.

          Since being a kid he had lost his birth certificate - problem is that the town he was from no longer exists anymore. They were unable to verify who he was, kinda like what you are asking, and kinds like that Tom hanks movie.


          I don't know what he did or how he went about things but he did eventually get his passport. It was a big fiasco though.
          So far:
          FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
          1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

          Comment


          • #6
            Then you'd have no birth certificate or social security number.

            Boom! Easy question is easy. Next!
            2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
              I have a client who was born in a real real small town somewhere in the middle of nowhere USA. They spelled his name wrong on his birth certificate. It never mattered until he needed a passport.

              Since being a kid he had lost his birth certificate - problem is that the town he was from no longer exists anymore. They were unable to verify who he was, kinda like what you are asking, and kinds like that Tom hanks movie.


              I don't know what he did or how he went about things but he did eventually get his passport. It was a big fiasco though.
              That's weird to me. Towns that disappear.

              I was born in Japan. My birth certificate is in Japanese (I do have a translation). The only proof I have of my American citizenship are my old passports. I do have an SS number. I don't think that proves citizenship, though. I don't know if I ever had an American birth certificate. Things I should have asked my dad.
              Administrator

              #Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

              #LupusAwarenessMonth

              "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                I have a client who was born in a real real small town somewhere in the middle of nowhere USA. They spelled his name wrong on his birth certificate. It never mattered until he needed a passport.

                Since being a kid he had lost his birth certificate - problem is that the town he was from no longer exists anymore. They were unable to verify who he was, kinda like what you are asking, and kinds like that Tom hanks movie.


                I don't know what he did or how he went about things but he did eventually get his passport. It was a big fiasco though.
                Well, Thank God he got it though!!!
                :usa:***GOD BLESS OUR MEN AND WOMEN IN THE ARMED FORCES***:usa:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                  That's weird to me. Towns that disappear.

                  I was born in Japan. My birth certificate is in Japanese (I do have a translation). The only proof I have of my American citizenship are my old passports. I do have an SS number. I don't think that proves citizenship, though. I don't know if I ever had an American birth certificate. Things I should have asked my dad.


                  Yeah, I always think of how that happens and then I think about the movie tremors.

                  Maybe that's what happened to his real small town....?
                  So far:
                  FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                  1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                    I have a client who was born in a real real small town somewhere in the middle of nowhere USA. They spelled his name wrong on his birth certificate. It never mattered until he needed a passport.

                    Since being a kid he had lost his birth certificate - problem is that the town he was from no longer exists anymore. They were unable to verify who he was, kinda like what you are asking, and kinds like that Tom hanks movie.


                    I don't know what he did or how he went about things but he did eventually get his passport. It was a big fiasco though.
                    This guy shouldn't blame his birth certificate because he can't spell.
                    Anybody know how to get out of Plan A? - Elway

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The burden of proof of birth is obviously on the person who cannot certify it happened.
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by #01BroncoFan View Post
                        What happens to someone that doesn't have a birth certificate or a social security number?

                        BTW- I have all mine but I was just wondering what would happen to someone without?
                        Then you could be President
                        I really like Cheese.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Well where I live birth certificate are issued right after you gave birth and then centralise in one gvt vault. So it is alway available whatever happens.

                          @Mega, you really think he could have written his own birth certificate ? Really ?
                          :logo:Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7:logo:

                          Adopted Broncos:
                          -:Mr. Decker:-

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Louich View Post
                            Well where I live birth certificate are issued right after you gave birth and then centralise in one gvt vault. So it is alway available whatever happens.

                            @Mega, you really think he could have written his own birth certificate ? Really ?
                            Um, no. Do you really think that was what I was thinking? (sarcasm) <just so you can follow.
                            Anybody know how to get out of Plan A? - Elway

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Sorry man Im sarcasm proof... Lol
                              :logo:Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7:logo:

                              Adopted Broncos:
                              -:Mr. Decker:-

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X