Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Babysit Your Threads/Posts?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    I always like to mess with your smilies. And, of course, I have to check to see if you noticed and replied.

    You still remember that huh? Wow, that was so long ago. Yea, I always remembered you messing with my smilies Always used to Irk me. I would hate seeing my smilies be like :figt: or something like that.
    :salute: :goz: :salute:

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
      You still remember that huh? Wow, that was so long ago. Yea, I always remembered you messing with my smilies Always used to Irk me. I would hate seeing my smilies be like :figt: or something like that.
      I'm sooo tempted. I'll be good, though, and won't touch your smilies. It's too late to be irking.

      Do you know why I did that? You used to use them a lot. When I replied, I couldn't add my own smilies because of the limit. So I'd mess yours up.


      Sorry, Can. Back to threadsitting. We really weren't off-topic, though. We were postsitting.
      Administrator

      #Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

      #LupusAwarenessMonth

      "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Peanut View Post
        I'm sooo tempted. I'll be good, though, and won't touch your smilies. It's too late to be irking.

        Do you know why I did that? You used to use them a lot. When I replied, I couldn't add my own smilies because of the limit. So I'd mess yours up.


        Sorry, Can. Back to threadsitting. We really weren't off-topic, though. We were postsitting.
        You played that well.:thumb: (you can mess with the smiley if you wish)

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Peanut View Post
          I'm sooo tempted. I'll be good, though, and won't touch your smilies. It's too late to be irking.

          Do you know why I did that? You used to use them a lot. When I replied, I couldn't add my own smilies because of the limit. So I'd mess yours up.


          Sorry, Can. Back to threadsitting. We really weren't off-topic, though. We were postsitting.
          Yea, I loved my smilies. I still do at times. But yea, I had no problem if someone completely took off the smilie, but when they broke it up, then I got mad
          :salute: :goz: :salute:

          Comment


          • #20
            Not like I used to.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by JWinn View Post
              Not like I used to.

              Just like parenting, we eventually have to trust our "creations" to find their way without us. (Except when they need some cash! Threads are much cheaper that way.)

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                Just like parenting, we eventually have to trust our "creations" to find their way without us. (Except when they need some cash! Threads are much cheaper that way.)
                It's funny you use the word "parenting".

                That's exactly what it was like.








                But I don't have anything to offer the mods anymore. They got it now.


                Last edited by JWinn; 08-16-2013, 09:26 PM. Reason: Cmon! THAT'S gotta get an IP!

                Comment

                Working...
                X