Molly drug kills 3 stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Molly drug kills 3 stars

This drug has killed 3 star students on the east coast this last week and I hope that Von Miller and all the denver Broncos in fact get to read this report just so they know the fatal cancer type situation drug use can bring.Initially u would say this aint broncos related but then again if the drug Molly "does or has"infiltrated broncos ranks with failed tests e.t.c this needs to be eradicated.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1448597

This really doesnt have anything to do with the Broncos........

Tragic for those other players though
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
      This really doesnt have anything to do with the Broncos........

Tragic for those other players though

It has nothing to do with the broncos in terms of keeping a thread category clean I realise(I didnt know where to post it)But it saddened me reading it and If Von did fail his test due to Molly or any players are thinking of using or any of us on this forum or their kids e.t.c let this story be a reminder to all.The name Molly is such an innocent and cute name which could be about as far as possible be apart from the dangers that this drug poses to society.

Comment

I would imagine the Broncos are fully aware of this as there have been recent incidents in Denver lately with this fake pot stuff. Several children went to Denver General if I remember the recent news correctly. (Not gonna go look it up)

This has been a lead story in the last few days of all the local newscasts, so if they bother with things like the news/current events, they should be aware. The players at least.

Unfortunately, I have heard a lot of players over the years say publicly that they avoid newscasts, the paper, that kind of stuff as a rule, so I guess they might miss it.

Hope the team has at least said something to it's players during a team meeting regarding this, given recent local events.

Comment

Originally posted by AussieBronco76 View Post
          This drug has killed 3 star students on the east coast this last week and I hope that Von Miller and all the denver Broncos in fact get to read this report just so they know the fatal cancer type situation drug use can bring.Initially u would say this aint broncos related but then again if the drug Molly "does or has"infiltrated broncos ranks with failed tests e.t.c this needs to be eradicated.

Molly is a terrible drug. Why?

Because it has Meth in it.

Wanna be a meth addict? Molly is the perfect gateway.

I was shocked that some people didn't realize meth is in molly.

I'm not going to judge anyone but be careful
          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

I'll yield to your experience on the subject. I know the advice I've been given -

What I won't yield to is the fact that MethAmphetamine is addictive.

Once something has it's hooks in you - you're probably going to gateway to the purer form of what is it your addicted to.

You just don't know what your getting. White powder from a drug dealer .... who probably diluted it with other substances .... it's a crap shoot.

What may have happened to these 3 people is that they were used to taking a certain amount of 'stepped on' product (diluted). Then they got their hands on a purer form and took too much

Or it was a bad batch - who knows for sure? Trust drug dealers? Not so much

Comment

Originally posted by AussieBronco76 View Post

There is no evidence that Von was ever using Molly...there was media speculation that his suspension was for that but that ended up being false info. I'm sure the Broncos are keeping tabs on the situation though.
              Last edited by Freyaka; 09-07-2013, 05:13 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

The best way to describe molly to me was by a recovering drug addict who was on CNN. He said Molly is the Russian Roulette of drugs. You either live or die, the amount you take doesn't matter.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I know a dog named Molly.

It is a poodle.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                    I know a dog named Molly.

It is a poodle.
                    Thats the type of Molly our sons and daughters should be playing with.

Comment

I grew up with a dog named Molly

a chocolate Newfoundland

the pup looks like Emmet Otter doesn't he

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                        I grew up with a dog named Molly

a chocolate Newfoundland

the pup looks like Emmet Otter doesn't he
                        A beautiful dog.Very cute photo.

Comment

How many people died from alcohol consumption last week? Alcohol is linked to over 75,000 deaths annually. Maybe it's not that big of a deal because it's so cold and refreshing?
                          sigpic
                          Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Indy View Post
                            How many people died from alcohol consumption last week? Alcohol is linked to over 75,000 deaths annually. Maybe it's not that big of a deal because it's so cold and refreshing?
                            I honestly think that stance is really stupid, to be honest. Yes, alcohol consumption is the cause of far more deaths, but it's essentially always the result of irresponsible individuals. In moderation, alcohol has plenty of benefits and isn't even in the same league as other drugs. There is no moderation with molly...99% of the time you have no idea what you're ingesting and it could be anything from baking powder to meth. It's stupid to even think about comparing them in my opinion.
                            Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
                              I honestly think that stance is really stupid, to be honest. Yes, alcohol consumption is the cause of far more deaths, but it's essentially always the result of irresponsible individuals. In moderation, alcohol has plenty of benefits and isn't even in the same league as other drugs. There is no moderation with molly...99% of the time you have no idea what you're ingesting and it could be anything from baking powder to meth. It's stupid to even think about comparing them in my opinion.
                              Alcohol is more dangerous than weed, but you're right most everything else is in a different league.
                              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X