Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone into photography ??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone into photography ??

    Anyone into photography?

    Check out my flickr site and let me know what you think.
    I've been messing with photography for years. It's my hobby.
    I'm not professional.

    I'm a Nikon boy with a D700 and some f2.8 glass.

    www.flickr.com/photos/dbdigital/

    If you're on flickr, add me!!!
    Former Colorado resident, stuck in Texas. Broncos fan since 1987

  • #2
    Nice pics man, especially the ones of the wife ... Maybe I'll have to take up "photography" if I can get my wife to dress like that!!!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jermz79 View Post
      Nice pics man, especially the ones of the wife ... Maybe I'll have to take up "photography" if I can get my wife to dress like that!!!
      Thanks man... Ha! She doesn't dress like that daily. Just wanted her to be my test model for sexy shots.
      Former Colorado resident, stuck in Texas. Broncos fan since 1987

      Comment


      • #4
        Nice work. Are you Ed Bassmaster?
        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
          Nice work. Are you Ed Bassmaster?
          Ouch... OK, I see a little of what you're saying.... I'm older though!!! HA!!!
          Former Colorado resident, stuck in Texas. Broncos fan since 1987

          Comment


          • #6
            I tossed a few more shots up!!!
            Am I the only camera dork here?
            Former Colorado resident, stuck in Texas. Broncos fan since 1987

            Comment


            • #7
              They look good, professional. I like taking pics when I can with a decent DSLR, but nothing fancy.

              Here's some things I've shot recently:

              http://i.imgur.com/eQ9SHrS.jpg
              http://i.imgur.com/QAew8hK.jpg
              http://i.imgur.com/nV151xX.jpg
              http://i.imgur.com/e2RMSTm.jpg
              http://i.imgur.com/GepQY1A.jpg
              http://i.imgur.com/lDyy7Rm.jpg
              http://i.imgur.com/CsZBeef.jpg
              http://i.imgur.com/uVYs4yv.jpg
              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                Is that Longs Peak in the third shot?
                I miss Longs Peak!!!
                Nice work, man!!!!
                Former Colorado resident, stuck in Texas. Broncos fan since 1987

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by shadowlands View Post
                  Is that Longs Peak in the third shot?
                  I miss Longs Peak!!!
                  Nice work, man!!!!
                  Yup, it is! Thanks. I lived in Longmont till a couple months ago. Climbed it again this summer too.
                  http://i.imgur.com/BL5hPZD.jpg
                  :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                    Yup, it is! Thanks. I lived in Longmont till a couple months ago. Climbed it again this summer too.
                    http://i.imgur.com/BL5hPZD.jpg
                    You're killin' me!!! Great shot BTW!!!
                    Former Colorado resident, stuck in Texas. Broncos fan since 1987

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I've taken a couple of photography electives over the last few years. Just a hobby at this point, but it is something I would like to get into more once I have some free time. I definitely take the shotgun approach to my projects. For five or six finished prints I will usually take 300-400 images. Gotta love digital for that

                      Getting pretty decent and photoshop (mostly use lightroom for editing), but there is a lot of room for improvement. Lee Friedlander is my favorite photographer at the moment. I did an entire album of pictures taken from inside of my car for my last project. It was equally inspired by Friedlander, Jack Kerouac (On the Road), and inclement weather near my class deadline lol.

                      Here is some of Friedlander's work for those who are interested.
                      http://whitney.org/Exhibitions/LeeFriedlander/Images
                      http://whitney.org/Exhibitions/LeeFriedlander

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                        I've taken a couple of photography electives over the last few years. Just a hobby at this point, but it is something I would like to get into more once I have some free time. I definitely take the shotgun approach to my projects. For five or six finished prints I will usually take 300-400 images. Gotta love digital for that

                        Getting pretty decent and photoshop (mostly use lightroom for editing), but there is a lot of room for improvement. Lee Friedlander is my favorite photographer at the moment. I did an entire album of pictures taken from inside of my car for my last project. It was equally inspired by Friedlander, Jack Kerouac (On the Road), and inclement weather near my class deadline lol.

                        Here is some of Friedlander's work for those who are interested.
                        http://whitney.org/Exhibitions/LeeFriedlander/Images
                        http://whitney.org/Exhibitions/LeeFriedlander
                        Most excellent!!! Thanks for taking the time!!! I love that shot!!!
                        Former Colorado resident, stuck in Texas. Broncos fan since 1987

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Just found this on youtube this morning:

                          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I love photography I'm just not "overly good" at it. I've got a few decent photos but I can't ever find any willing test subjects.






                            http://freyaka.deviantart.com/
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'll play.

                              https://www.facebook.com/HannahTaylorPhotography

                              Supercell from Nash, OK on 5-19-2013


                              HDR of a P-51 at the Rocky Mountain Airshow


                              HDR of Longs Peak from the edge of the Boulder Field (08-12-2013) Summit attempt was unsuccessful.


                              Broncos vs. Bengals in Cincy last November
                              Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII & 50 Champs

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X