Anyone into photography ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipablo View Post
    Thanks Housh! They were all in the same area. I was in Northern New Mexico, a stream called the Rio De Los Pinos. The snake was in the middle of the road so I was snapping from inside the truck
    Ha, I would be too. Looks like a nice area.

Just recently moved to Pueblo so I'm looking for a chance to photograph some rattlesnakes, tarantulas and scorpions.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
      Ha, I would be too. Looks like a nice area.

Just recently moved to Pueblo so I'm looking for a chance to photograph some rattlesnakes, tarantulas and scorpions.
      Nice! I always see tarantulas but never with my camera
      sigpic
      BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

Originally posted by shadowlands View Post
        Anyone into photography?

Check out my flickr site and let me know what you think.
        I've been messing with photography for years. It's my hobby.
        I'm not professional.

I'm a Nikon boy with a D700 and some f2.8 glass.

www.flickr.com/photos/dbdigital/

If you're on flickr, add me!!!
        Blah... probably should put up a NSFW notice on this stuff. Not that it's anything outlandish, but when you have boobs on your screen and your boss walks by, no bueno. Hahaha!

Back on topic I really want to get into action photography, specifically Skiing photography. Does anyone have any advice?

I have a:
        Nikon D3300 24.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR with AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II Zoom Lens
        Last edited by Joshua2585; 09-22-2017, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua2585 View Post
          Blah... probably should put up a NSFW notice on this stuff. Not that it's anything outlandish, but when you have boobs on your screen and your boss walks by, no bueno. Hahaha!

Back on topic I really want to get into action photography, specifically Skiing photography. Does anyone have any advice?

I have a:
          Nikon D3300 24.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR with AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II Zoom Lens
          That sucks about the boobs.

I would recommend getting a longer lens, at least 200mm focal length if you're going to to do that type of photography. Preferably 350-400 but those can be pricey. On top of that, always shoot in RAW and edit in Lightroom. Just get up on the mountain and practice to get your settings right.
          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X