Hey Booher!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Booher!!!

See that white stuff coming from the sky sticking on the ground? I havent seen that since forever!!! I'M DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS- JUST LIKE THE ONES I USED TO KNOW!
    sigpic

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
    See that white stuff coming from the sky sticking on the ground? I havent seen that since forever!!! I'M DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS- JUST LIKE THE ONES I USED TO KNOW!
    It's because you both live in PA correct?

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

what city you live in db?.......no snow here yet!
      Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by Booher
        what city you live in db?.......no snow here yet!
        If you know where Stroudsburg and Allentown is... I'm in between them... I'm hearing the Poconos have over 3 inches.
        sigpic

Comment

If you know where Stroudsburg and Allentown is... I'm in between them... I'm hearing the Poconos have over 3 inches.
          I know you guys live somewhere where you dont get as much snow as Alaska and all, but its so wierd hearing 3 inches is like a lot for you guys...3 inches here is considered a light snow fall..LOL..I just think its wierd..I dont know..haha..

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
            I know you guys live somewhere where you dont get as much snow as Alaska and all, but its so wierd hearing 3 inches is like a lot for you guys...3 inches here is considered a light snow fall..LOL..I just think its wierd..I dont know..haha..
            No it's not that much, but considering it's supposed to snow till 2 in the morning, and the fact that it will be enough to get off of school for.
            sigpic

Comment

Snow is cool.........we don't live in the arctic circle down here........
              Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

now when u say "that white stuff" you mean......? lol jp, i got snow today too. it was like an inch tho...and yet we still tried sledding....lol

Comment

No snow here. -.-;
                  sigpic

Comment

I know snow is cool. was stationed at Hill AFB for 4 years. I grew up in louisiana, sucked. no snow there plus i had to watch the Houston Oilers ( Earl Campbell). My wife is in th Air Force and we're trying to go to Grand Forks, ND but also Buckley AFB. snow is the best thing. Put Alaska on the list to go too. Booher seems like a good guy. don't be hard on him. According to the history books it snowed like crazy in Penn back in the George Wash. days..

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
                      here, the issues isn't inches, its whether or not the snow will even stick, or whether it will melt as soon as it hits the ground.
                      sigpic
                      go broncos
                      share the sidewalk
                      liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

man, 3 inches enough to get out of school? Not here in jersey.
                        5-6 inches is when it's time to start talking. (We had an inch or so last night)

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                          man, 3 inches enough to get out of school? Not here in jersey.
                          5-6 inches is when it's time to start talking. (We had an inch or so last night)
                          We usually need like 9-12 inches to get out of school..It sucks..LOL..We got about 6 inches last night...

Comment

6 inches would def. be a big deal here, i prob. wouldn't have work.
                            i guess you don't see too many sports cars, huh?

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                              6 inches would def. be a big deal here, i prob. wouldn't have work.
                              i guess you don't see too many sports cars, huh?
                              Not very many at all, except for in the summer, theres quite a few..

What you doing for New Years?

Comment

Working...
                              X