No announcement yet.

I Keep Getting Free Restaurant Meals!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Keep Getting Free Restaurant Meals!!!

Twice in one week.......free meals at restaurants. Sounds good, but depends on the circumstances. Last week we got a free tab, because it took them about an hour to serve us a fairly straightforward lunch. Apparently my order went astray, and though we were reassured it was coming (more than once), it wasn't! Good news, free meals for my wife and I.

Today I got another free meal......hair in my supper! Yuck!! I don't care for that to happen, free or not. Trouble is, they rushed the replacement meal, and the second plate was not nearly as tasty, albeit, it was hair free! My wife asked me to not complain about the replacement meal, so I didn't. But cmon, this shouldn't happen at decent restaurants.

It seems like this is my 4th free restaurant meal in that last year.....I'm pretty sure the other two were as a result of very slow service. I've also had the "hair thing" more than once in recent years. Again....yuck!!!

One thing we do, if the servers are good about things, is to tip as if we paid the full price, otherwise the waitress/waiter gets punished for someone else's mistake. As long as they are fair about things, we look out for those who are trying.

Sure, I don't mind some free food.......but in pretty much all cases, I just want normal, on time, decent tasting, "hair free" food at the price I see on the menu.

There was a week when my wife and I kept getting free beer at restaurants. Always love getting free beer!
    sigpic

Comment

I havn't paid for a slurpee in 8.5 years.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
        No wheezing the juice!!

sigpic

Adopted Posters:
        Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
        Adopted By:
        Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
        Broncbeat

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
          Are you sayin sev-elev likes keepers of the peace?

Comment

I like to say they like me
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X