No announcement yet.

Broncomania Complaint Department

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Christmas shopping stuff is for the birds.... I decided to do the majority of it online this year.... and have found it to be a different kind of irritating than shopping in stores.

When a store doesn't have an item you ordered, I've found they do nothing to contact you and let you know. They just send a refund back to your card. By watching your bank account you learn you need to buy something else.

All gifts ordered cyber Monday. Just talked to one company that I had a tracking number with since last week on a shipped order. I said, "there are no details on the shipping." Lady said, "of course not, it's still sitting in a pile in our warehouse." I reply, "so why do I have a tracking number that it was shipped?" A few minutes later I get a phone call saying, "Just moved your order to the top of the pile, so it goes out today." lol.

Still trying to decide which form of shopping is worse. Hmmmm.
    sigpic
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
    Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

• Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
      This Christmas shopping stuff is for the birds.... I decided to do the majority of it online this year.... and have found it to be a different kind of irritating than shopping in stores.

When a store doesn't have an item you ordered, I've found they do nothing to contact you and let you know. They just send a refund back to your card. By watching your bank account you learn you need to buy something else.

All gifts ordered cyber Monday. Just talked to one company that I had a tracking number with since last week on a shipped order. I said, "there are no details on the shipping." Lady said, "of course not, it's still sitting in a pile in our warehouse." I reply, "so why do I have a tracking number that it was shipped?" A few minutes later I get a phone call saying, "Just moved your order to the top of the pile, so it goes out today." lol.

Still trying to decide which form of shopping is worse. Hmmmm.
      I prefer store shopping. At least that way you have face-to-face contact and can get answers quicker.
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic MS View Post
        Here's my complaint:
        As you all know, I'm in nursing school. I had my final tonight. My overall grade in the class needed to be a 76.5% to pass. I ended up getting a grade of 76.2%. The difference was one or two more right answers on a test.

I will reapply next year to nursing school... But still, so disheartening that I was so close.
        Update: My instructor just called, and told me they are going to accept two more answers on the final.. Which puts me above the passing grade! I get to go on to the next semester! yay!!!!!!:thumb:
        Married to the most amazing member on this board Broncoholic JS.

Comment

Update: My instructor just called, and told me they are going to accept two more answers on the final.. Which puts me above the passing grade! I get to go on to the next semester! yay!!!!!!:thumb:

Congrats!!!! Seems odd so few of the class passed?

(EDIT: I was an EMT for 10 years, course we had those dreaded recertifications, once in awhile it was noticed not many passing a certain station which always raised red flags about who was running the station)
          Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 12-11-2013, 01:15 PM. Reason: EMT

Comment

Great news! Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Thank you all! I'm very excited... Now go back to complaining
                Married to the most amazing member on this board Broncoholic JS.

Comment

• I am so tired of my neighbor letting their little Taco Bell Chihuahua take a crap on my lawn and pee on my car's tire. What to do? Ahhh.....take a lesson or two from Gru...

Comment

• Originally posted by thundercty View Post
                    I am so tired of my neighbor letting their little Taco Bell Chihuahua take a crap on my lawn and pee on my car's tire. What to do? Ahhh.....take a lesson or two from Gru...

I'd take a lesson from Bruce Dern in the movie "The 'Burbs". CP to anyone who knows what line I'm referring to

Comment

• Why do the holidays seem to bring out the worst in people?

Here I am sitting in my living room watching "Dr. Seuss' The Grinch Who Stole Christmas" (the movie w/Jim Carrey) and my inconsiderate neighbors start blaring their music which drowns out my movie. I give it a good 15 minutes in hopes that they will turn down the volume, but OH NO they just keep inching the bass up until my walls start shaking. I finally put on my jacket and go outside to their front door (they barely speak English or at least pretend they don't understand me) and when I ask nicely (TWICE) for them to turn down their music, they clearly state "no." I finally shrug my shoulders and say "would you like me to call the POLICIA?" The rude female shakes her head yes and that is all she wrote. Good thing the LPD is less than 10 minutes away.

Within five minutes the officer was knocking on my door, and of course the neighbors turned off the music just in time. What the hell?

Frustrated that my Christmas has been ruined.

Comment

• I sense my Christmas will not be very Merry. Honestly haven't had a good Christmas in a while but I wish every one here a Merry Christmas and have a great day everyone.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                          I sense my Christmas will not be very Merry. Honestly haven't had a good Christmas in a while but I wish every one here a Merry Christmas and have a great day everyone.
                          Thanks for the well wishes, I hope your "Spidey Sense" is wrong and your Christmas turns out better than anticipated.

Comment

• I have a cold for Christmas. My ribs and stomach muscles are sore from coughing so hard and I have a throbbing headache. I am quarantined from the rest of the family on Christmas day.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Shopping carts don't handle well in the snow********

And while I'm at it..any secrets to how you get trophy 5 in pool here??????

http://espn.go.com/free-online-games.../_/gid/27/pool

Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 01-03-2014, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
                                Shopping carts don't handle well in the snow********

And while I'm at it..any secrets to how you get trophy 5 in pool here??????

http://espn.go.com/free-online-games.../_/gid/27/pool

Never played that one before, 2min. I got 8650 my second try, once I figured out how to play, lol. Trophy 3 according to the little thing at the top, but it didn't award me or anything.

All ya gotta do is line em up, and run the table. Remember about placement of the cue ball after the shot, setting it up for the next shot. Power is key. What happens after the ball you sink goes in.

The computer is not very good, based on my two games, so it shouldn't take too many games there to get a perfect run. I came pretty close, but still screwed up on the power on two shots. Didn't realize it was gonna shoot, and the cue ball only went about a millimeter, lol.

Got a new Mac recently, and still figuring out it's new mousepad. Just cannot get the hang of it.

Never really played much online pool. A little at Pogo, but that's it. Pretty similar. Just depends on your mouse type. But they had lines on their table telling where the shot was going also, which makes it pretty easy.

Kinda like telestrator lines. However you spell that. Wish my table had those, lol. Magic arrows that shot out of the balls, telling me exactly where I'm gonna hit em, and exactly where they are gonna go.

As for the shopping carts, yeah, I've noticed that before, and probably gonna get a reminder myself tomorrow. Supposed to at least! Gonna try to take as much of that cold & snow off your hands as I can. All I can get! :thumb:

Comment

Working...
                                X