No announcement yet.

Broncomania Complaint Department

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm really hating how everyone in the entire world is exaggerating everything today.

Comment

• I'm sick for the 1st time, in 3 years
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
        I'm sick for the 1st time, in 3 years
        I hope you're feeling better.
        Administrator
        sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Me too!!!!
          sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
            I'm sick for the 1st time, in 3 years
            Feel better soon, Humcalc! being sick sucks ...
            sigpic
            Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
            Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
            Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
            Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

• I would like to complain about the heat, thanks!
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• I would like to complain about people complaining about the heat
                sigpic

Comment

• And I would like to complain about people complaining about people, complaining about the heat.
                  I really like Cheese.

Comment

• I'm at the Hospital...

Today has not been a good day. I decided to go horseback riding, something I haven't done in over 20 yrs. What a mistake.

I got on the horse and started out slow but then we went a little faster and before I knew it we were going as fast as the horse could go! I couldn't take the pace and fell off but caught my foot in the stirrup with the horse dragging me. It wouldn't stop! It just kept going around and around in a circle.

Thank goodness the store manager at Toys R Us came out and unplugged the machine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                      I'm at the Hospital...

Today has not been a good day. I decided to go horseback riding, something I haven't done in over 20 yrs. What a mistake.

I got on the horse and started out slow but then we went a little faster and before I knew it we were going as fast as the horse could go! I couldn't take the pace and fell off but caught my foot in the stirrup with the horse dragging me. It wouldn't stop! It just kept going around and around in a circle.

Thank goodness the store manager at Toys R Us came out and unplugged the machine.
                      Classic male bovine Excretment.

Had me feeling sorry for a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                        I'm at the Hospital...

Yep, sounds like the type of horse that would put me in the hospital as well.... So glad their was a manager near by to get things under control for you

I was so worried about all your pain .... then I wasn't.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                        Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                        Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                        Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

• I would like to complain that Burger Kings Cheetos and Mac aren't very good. Rather bland, if I am going to clog my arteries the foid should at least be tasty.
                          I really like Cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
                            I would like to complain that Burger Kings Cheetos and Mac aren't very good. Rather bland, if I am going to clog my arteries the foid should at least be tasty.
                            Eww, I complain that you even tried it.

On a side note, I remember the good ol' days in Moscow. There was a Burger Queen (yes, you read that right) down the street from the first McD's that opened in Russia at Pushkinskaya metro station. It wasn't a restaurant, just a lowly, common kiosk. They bought and resold cold McDonalds' hamburgers because the lines, at the time, were so long at McDonalds.

Ok, thanks for jogging my memory. Back to your complaints.

Comment

• Three day weekends are too short...I want my weekend back.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                                Three day weekends are too short...I want my weekend back.
                                Trust me, permanent vacations aren't as pleasant as you'd think
                                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Working...
                                X