Broncomania Complaint Department

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
    I always drive down the center when we get to that point, just to avoid the person behind me getting any ideas … I know it ticks people off, I'll see them speeding to get around me on the lane that's no longer gonna exist in two seconds so I just absorb both lanes, and watch the gestures I receive in my review mirror.
    Its even worse when there is construction. Everyone gets in the lane left open and there is always someone that feels they are entitled to drive all the way to the merge end and sure-enough, some idiot lets them in and those of us that got over have to wait that much longer. I move over into their lane and try to run them into the cones.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rancid View Post
      I'd like to complain about the ever-growing part of the population that does not seem to know what this is or what to do.

It seems many think this sign means to pay half attention to driving while doing something on a cell phone, beeping their horn when they run out of road and looking at the person in traffic like their the idiot.

I drive a company truck and have no problems running them into the wall/guard rail/ditch. Beep that!
      I see that sign and I'm like

Comment

• wow this somehow was the last thread on the last page, i can't believe that no one has anything to complain about ....

my husband's is off for Christmas vacation for the rest of the year and i have to work....
        sigpic
        Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
        Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
        Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
        Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

wow this somehow was the last thread on the last page, i can't believe that no one has anything to complain about ....

my husband's is off for Christmas vacation for the rest of the year and i have to work....
          Does that mean his dinner will be late?
          sigpic

Comment

Does that mean his dinner will be late?
            it's a good thing he's the cook in our family, because i'm not that great in the kitchen....
            sigpic
            Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers

Comment

it's a good thing he's the cook in our family, because i'm not that great in the kitchen....
              I see nothing wrong with that.
              Administrator
              sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• These pretzels...
                :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                sigpic

Comment

• used a couple of vacation days for my dog to have surgery... spent both days with a massive migraine on top of being stressed about my pup. Migraine finally goes away, and the next morning i somehow threw my back out lifting up a very light laundry basket ... spent a good portion of the day in extreme pain not being able to move... feeling much better today, just in time to return to work tomorrow ....
                  sigpic

Comment

used a couple of vacation days for my dog to have surgery... spent both days with a massive migraine on top of being stressed about my pup. Migraine finally goes away, and the next morning i somehow threw my back out lifting up a very light laundry basket ... spent a good portion of the day in extreme pain not being able to move... feeling much better today, just in time to return to work tomorrow ....
                    Gee, I hope the laundry got done.
                    sigpic

Comment

used a couple of vacation days for my dog to have surgery... spent both days with a massive migraine on top of being stressed about my pup. Migraine finally goes away, and the next morning i somehow threw my back out lifting up a very light laundry basket ... spent a good portion of the day in extreme pain not being able to move... feeling much better today, just in time to return to work tomorrow ....
                      I'm sorry you had a rough time. Frustrating. I don't get migraines, but I do have back issues and I feel for you. Have you tried a chiropractor? When I had a pinched nerve in my back, he was my favorite person outside of the family.

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                      If Sophia doesn't do it, I will.

Administrator
                      sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

just took an extra day to do... and made me feel crazy old

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                        I'm sorry you had a rough time. Frustrating. I don't get migraines, but I do have back issues and I feel for you. Have you tried a chiropractor? When I had a pinched nerve in my back, he was my favorite person outside of the family.

If Sophia doesn't do it, I will.

Thanks, Peanut ... I haven't had any kind of back problem in about twenty years, hoping that was a one time thing .... and feel for anyone who has to deal with that type of problem on a regular basis.
                        sigpic

Comment

• My family rarely takes my feelings into consideration
                          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Since we are sorta discussing driving habits, id like to take the time to remind people that come up into the mountains to pull off the road and oogle all you want. Its generally not a good idea to park your car in the middle of the road to look at the elk/bear/moose!!!!! I cant put enough ! In there lol. That would be like me going to denver and stopping in the middle of federal to take pics of skyscrapers cause we dont have them in my neck of the woods.

And for the love of whoever/whatever DONT TAKE SELFIES WITH THE WILDLIFE!!!!

Thank you!
                            Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                              My family rarely takes my feelings into consideration

Eta i keep mixing up the beers and cheers thingamajig
                              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                                My family rarely takes my feelings into consideration
                                Mine doesn't either and I go prison rules-- burn a mattress- fling poo-- stuff like that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X