Broncomania Complaint Department

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Every time I work on one of my vehicles something breaks! Then autozone switches up the rules on you every year. Now to get the core on a brake caliper you need to bring the bracket as well! Then when you go to remove the bracket a bolt breaks! Story of my life....
    It's because they usually include the bracket with the caliper now, which is stupid as hell. All they're going to do is reman your caliper and clean your old bracket for resale. So, like in your case, you wound up with a spindle that has a bolt snapped off in it. Now you need a spindle. If it's a spindle with a press in wheel bearing, then you might as well buy the loaded one, and take it up the rear. Places like Auto Zone, O'Reiley's, and Advance have hilarious core charges on top of it. I like when you rent tools from them, and the employee who received them last didn't inspect them. Now you've got a broken tool that you can't use, and you're going to have to convince them that you're not the one who broke it in order to get your money back. This is exactly what happened to me at Auto Zone last year when I had to change a head gasket on my Caterpillar 950. The torque wrench I got from them would break loose at like 15lbs. lol. That's probably not going to seat a head gasket on an industrial front end loader.

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    I very much dislike the heat. I look at it like this... when it's cold you can layer up and try to stay warm. Blankets. Hoodies... etc... but when it's hot there is only so much you can take off before... ... well... no one wants to see "this" in it's birthday suit.....

We're going to 107 today and flirting with 100 all weekend into the weekend. Luckily I'm headed camping near the coast where it's supposed to be mid 70's. First trip with the new pup!!
    I'll take the heat 10 times out of 10. Sun tan. Burn fat. Can actually work in it. All you gotta do is hydrate. Cold, on the other hand? Everything's frozen to the ground. Can't find anything. Have to condition your hands, which sucks worse and worse as you get older. Have so much on that you can barely work on anything. Everything mechanical stops working. Come down with a cold that doesn't go away for a week. It's a no brainer for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
      It's because they usually include the bracket with the caliper now, which is stupid as hell. All they're going to do is reman your caliper and clean your old bracket for resale. So, like in your case, you wound up with a spindle that has a bolt snapped off in it. Now you need a spindle. If it's a spindle with a press in wheel bearing, then you might as well buy the loaded one, and take it up the rear. Places like Auto Zone, O'Reiley's, and Advance have hilarious core charges on top of it. I like when you rent tools from them, and the employee who received them last didn't inspect them. Now you've got a broken tool that you can't use, and you're going to have to convince them that you're not the one who broke it in order to get your money back. This is exactly what happened to me at Auto Zone last year when I had to change a head gasket on my Caterpillar 950. The torque wrench I got from them would break loose at like 15lbs. lol. That's probably not going to seat a head gasket on an industrial front end loader.

I'll take the heat 10 times out of 10. Sun tan. Burn fat. Can actually work in it. All you gotta do is hydrate. Cold, on the other hand? Everything's frozen to the ground. Can't find anything. Have to condition your hands, which sucks worse and worse as you get older. Have so much on that you can barely work on anything. Everything mechanical stops working. Come down with a cold that doesn't go away for a week. It's a no brainer for me.

I fully understand where you're coming from.
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• I had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday, and even though I was the only patient there, they forgot about me for an hour, until I threatened to leave
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• I'm always the one to bump the complaint thread it seems, but it was raining in my house last night. We had this huge storm in July that forced us to have to replace our roof. The roofers who showed up didn't finish the job, as of yet, ran out of materials ... keep waking up in the morning thinking this will be the day they show up to finish our roof ... Big storm again last night...Even before we replaced our roof, we didn't have leaks like last night ...
          sigpic
          Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
          Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
          Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
          Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

• My mom and have messed-up backs and are having trouble moving. I also had to sacrifice my heart's desire, to ease my family's burdens
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• A guy is popping bubble wrap, the small not so loud kind, while wearing headphones at his desk and driving me mad.

I want to throw something but as I look around, nothing but sharp objects...

:brick:

Hope I don't make the news tonight.
              Last edited by Rastic; 10-08-2018, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                A guy is popping bubble wrap, the small not so loud kind, while wearing headphones at his desk and driving me mad.

I want to throw something but as I looking I look around, nothing but sharp objects...

:brick:

Hope I don't make the news tonight.
                That calls for crop dusting past his desk.
                sigpic

Comment

• I hate my state. Crooked politicians, inept insurance, and ridiculous medical problems

Comment

• My complaint, the horse that stepped me and broke my toe.
                    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• My complaint....in past I have not appreciated good people / good things enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                        My complaint, the horse that stepped me and broke my toe.
                        Dude you need some fungus aid for your toenails.
                        sigpic
                        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• My bedroom isn't a bedroom, it's a train station with a bed in it. People come and go at will. I have no privacy, no knocking. It's just "Come right in, forget all about what I want."

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                            My bedroom isn't a bedroom, it's a train station with a bed in it. People come and go at will. I have no privacy, no knocking. It's just "Come right in, forget all about what I want."
                            You ever think of charging for an entrance ticket? Have a sign outside your door saying "Welcome Aboard - Only $5".....or whatever you feel is a worthy price.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              You ever think of charging for an entrance ticket? Have a sign outside your door saying "Welcome Aboard - Only $5".....or whatever you feel is a worthy price.

Funny

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                                Funny
                                One more thing....maybe charge $6 to enter, with a $1 rebate when they exit. Give them an incentive to not stick around! (hmmmm, now I think I understand why I've been getting cash whenever I leave places.)

Comment

Working...
                                X