Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUMCALC
    replied
    I HATE Sports! Thankfully I won't be disappointed again for another 10 months or so

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
    Hope you heal quickly Jaws. Sounds painful, hope the brace helps much more than it hurts though....
    It definitely does help support and protect and reminds me not to bend etc!
    Discomfort is a small price to pay.

Leave a comment:

• Sophia23
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaws View Post
    My back brace is getting a bit sore rubbing against the skin, but hey I'm alive and ever so grateful to have emerged from that downstairs fall with just three spinal fractures.
    Hope you heal quickly Jaws. Sounds painful, hope the brace helps much more than it hurts though....

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    My back brace is getting a bit sore rubbing against the skin, but hey I'm alive and ever so grateful to have emerged from that downstairs fall with just three spinal fractures.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Funny
    One more thing....maybe charge $6 to enter, with a $1 rebate when they exit. Give them an incentive to not stick around! (hmmmm, now I think I understand why I've been getting cash whenever I leave places.)

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    You ever think of charging for an entrance ticket? Have a sign outside your door saying "Welcome Aboard - Only $5".....or whatever you feel is a worthy price.

Funny

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    My bedroom isn't a bedroom, it's a train station with a bed in it. People come and go at will. I have no privacy, no knocking. It's just "Come right in, forget all about what I want."
    You ever think of charging for an entrance ticket? Have a sign outside your door saying "Welcome Aboard - Only $5".....or whatever you feel is a worthy price.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    My bedroom isn't a bedroom, it's a train station with a bed in it. People come and go at will. I have no privacy, no knocking. It's just "Come right in, forget all about what I want."

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
    My complaint, the horse that stepped me and broke my toe.
    Dude you need some fungus aid for your toenails.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    My complaint....in past I have not appreciated good people / good things enough.

Leave a comment:

• Saddletramp
    replied
    My complaint, the horse that stepped me and broke my toe.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    I hate my state. Crooked politicians, inept insurance, and ridiculous medical problems

Leave a comment:

• Rancid
    replied
    Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    A guy is popping bubble wrap, the small not so loud kind, while wearing headphones at his desk and driving me mad.

I want to throw something but as I looking I look around, nothing but sharp objects...

:brick:

Hope I don't make the news tonight.
    That calls for crop dusting past his desk.

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    A guy is popping bubble wrap, the small not so loud kind, while wearing headphones at his desk and driving me mad.

I want to throw something but as I look around, nothing but sharp objects...

:brick:

Hope I don't make the news tonight.
    Last edited by Rastic; 10-08-2018, 08:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    My mom and have messed-up backs and are having trouble moving. I also had to sacrifice my heart's desire, to ease my family's burdens

Leave a comment:

Working...
X