Or a mod in the mud perhaps.

I try not to. :thumb:
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
          I try not to. :thumb:
          Had to ask.......is there any of that, you know, mud wrestling involved? Perhaps with females??

Just askin.

Pending the answer, I may have to get involved in this great sport!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            Had to ask.......is there any of that, you know, mud wrestling involved? Perhaps with females??

Just askin.

Pending the answer, I may have to get involved in this great sport!!!

Well, no mud wrestling, but quite a few good looking women to assist on the way.

When we were done I did pick out a new hoodie to wear, got in line to pay for it, right behind a very pretty gal. So.. me being me.. I started to chat with her. She didn't want to tell me, but I ferreted out that she was with her boyfriend and a coupld other friends(they weren't in line). She asked me who I was with, I told her I was with some of my friends. She said- "No girlfriend....?" Upon telling her "no", she says- "Well, then this is the place for you to find one! Meet a girl who is into this type of thing like you are..." We parted ways, but on the walk out she comes back over and gives me a hug, said it was nice meeting me, and wished me luck in my "search". I didn't realize I was actually "searching", but has she not has a boyfriend?!?!? The freight train called "me" would have been headed down that track for her!!!

Comment

Awesome pics Eb!! I am looking forward to mine only a couple weeks away!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
                Awesome pics Eb!! I am looking forward to mine only a couple weeks away!!
                I was just thinking about your's. Go get it! And bring back pics!!

Comment

Here's the October run.

October 25th I'm running the Super. It's the 8 mile.

And in 2015, the Trifecta is the goal. AroooooO!

Comment

Hopefully this works...here is my dad and i after finishing Eb!!

Just under 4 hours. We had a 2600ft elevation change over the course of our mudder. Last 8 miles was 1600 vertical feet upward!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hopefully this works...here is my dad and i after finishing Eb!!

Just under 4 hours. We had a 2600ft elevation change over the course of our mudder. Last 8 miles was 1600 vertical feet upward!!!
                      I was thinking about you as the photos were hitting FB this weekend. Man what a great time!!!

Congrats on the time, multi Mudder!!! Post more pics if you can.

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                        I was thinking about you as the photos were hitting FB this weekend. Man what a great time!!!

Congrats on the time, multi Mudder!!! Post more pics if you can.
                        Will do when they start coming out from TM. I don't have a Go Pro/waterproof camera yet so I couldnt take any on the course Once they send out the entirety of the pics from saturday though I will have more. So I am just throwing it out there but i'd definitely be down for a 2015 BCMB Tough Mudder group next year. I know you are in right eb?!?

One thing was weird I got my green headband at the beginning. (this was my 3rd) they didn't give me a blue at the end... or i missed it?? not sure.
                        Last edited by 86Elwayfan; 09-08-2014, 08:38 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Will do when they start coming out from TM. I don't have a Go Pro/waterproof camera yet so I couldnt take any on the course Once they send out the entirety of the pics from saturday though I will have more. So I am just throwing it out there but i'd definitely be down for a 2015 BCMB Tough Mudder group next year. I know you are in right eb?!?

One thing was weird I got my green headband at the beginning. (this was my 3rd) they didn't give me a blue at the end... or i missed it?? not sure.
                          Yes, we'll have to figure out how to put a BCMB team together. That would be fun!

I didn't get any of the extra headbands until the end. Then, they ferreted me off to the stage when I turnedi n my wrist ban for the 4 time one and I asked how do i get ahold of the other colored ones for previous events. He loaded them up and heanded them over.

However.. my brother in law was handed his extra headband at the start too. So, I just don't know what they are doing.

Comment

More pics!

sigpic

Comment

October 25th, running my first Spartan. And taking a Mud Run newb with me. This one is an 8 mile. Yayeee!!

Comment

Getting hard to contain my exxcitement. Saturday is my first Spartan.

I'll admit, I've been kinda lax for this one and have a feeling I'm gonna pay for it. But, it'll be GREAT! And I'm running with a first time mud runner. I get to break him in and knock something loose. Then from there, looks like I'll be dry and clean until March(we'll have our 2015 thread by then).

Tri-Fecta '15! ArrooooooO!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X