Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CanDB----Where are you? I miss your positive posts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CanDB----Where are you? I miss your positive posts!

I miss reading your great posts about this Bronco team which we all love and follow. Your positivity is nearly unrivaled here, and I miss what you bring to the boards here.

Where are you? There's too much of a gloomy, dark cloud hanging around here. Please bring some of your sunshine back soon!

The last time he sent me a message I believe he was traveling or was extremely busy. He does provide positive posts and is a great sounding board.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
      The last time he sent me a message I believe he was traveling or was extremely busy. He does provide positive posts and is a great sounding board.
      Thank you for the update. He is sorely missed here.

Comment

He is still around. Don't panick.

I just got CP's from him a day or two ago.

Sometimes people just need a break from the general discussions forum. Check one of the other areas.
        sigpic

Comment

Hes Canadian
          sigpic

Comment

I heard he was kidnapped by a bunch of Oakland fanatics and brainwashed into becoming leader of Raider Nation

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
              I heard he was kidnapped by a bunch of Oakland fanatics and brainwashed into becoming leader of Raider Nation

Now that's hilarious.
              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

He's stuck in the slow lane down in ABF.

It might be time to switch to an Automatic. :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post

Oh...Wrong thread. I thought I was on the Walking Dead discussion thread.

Come back Can!

Comment

Lol this thread is even more hilarious.

He just started a thread today in the Anything Goes section about clock speed.

So he is still around. Canadian, raiders fan or not.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think it is Thanksgiving up in Canada and he is in a turkey coma.
                      sigpic

Comment

The real question is, where is Can's American counterpart, "MuricanDB"
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                          The real question is, where is Can's American counterpart, "MuricanDB"
                          I am feeling left out of the whole 'DB' thing. Can I change my name to RancidDB?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by southern cross View Post
                            I miss reading your great posts about this Bronco team which we all love and follow. Your positivity is nearly unrivaled here, and I miss what you bring to the boards here.

Where are you? There's too much of a gloomy, dark cloud hanging around here. Please bring some of your sunshine back soon!
                            Thx so much SC!!! Every so often I need to give others some space, and read/listen a little more. But I am not leaving this place. And how could I, or anyone, with an amazing team to follow!!! I still can't get over Peyton Manning, and the fact we have won 17 straight regular season games!!!!!!! That's nuts.

Oh, did anyone notice that we went 6 and 0 without Von Miller......who just happens to be returning for action this week, full of energy and on a mission, to prove to the football world that he is in a small, elite group of great Defensive players.

And I was so fortunate to actually see my first Broncos game through all this excitement, just a few weeks back against The Eagles. It was a great experience, as was our entire visit!!!

Comment

You folks are kind and......very funny!!!

Lets see:

- I didn't realize I was Canadian.....eh?
                              - I was brainwashed by The Raiders (btw, that's a very nice picture of me), and sure it has its benefits.........getting to pick top 5 in the draft almost every year!!!
                              - I've come out of my turkey coma, and the booze had little to do with it!!! (maybe it was the pumpkin rye)

Comment

Working...
                              X