Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Holiday

Where are you guys going for Christmas?

I'm spending Christmas at home this year, which is slightly depressing considering I've spent other Christmas' in Cancun and Paris, but oh well...I've got a four day weekend and will be with family, so i'll have a good christmas damn it! lol

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Im going down to Toronto to se my uncle and aunt its gonna be awesome since my uncles faviourite team is the Titans its gonna be a war in the house

Comment

cool, so that's why you want to know how far from denver to toronto, huh?

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

No I just wanna know because I want to plan a trip to a Denver game next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Rod80Smith
            I'll be staying right here at home sweet home Everybody who's traveling be careful, we want to see you back here

Comment

Originally posted by JoviBronco
              I'll be staying right here at home sweet home Everybody who's traveling be careful, we want to see you back here
              I hope I get back in oen-oiece and watch out for ice.

Comment

we're on a plane at 7 AM this morning to New York. wooohooo! we'll be there through the 28th, and i want some SNOW!
                Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Good luck with that OBinla, it's suppose to get up in the 50's on friday.

Comment

stayin home this year. which is cool cause the kids are getting some cool stuff this year and I will be on vacation till the 3rd so it will be video game's all day and nite for us.....woot,woot
                    Have allways been Broncos & will allways be Broncos... ORANGE & BLUE FOREVER BABY!!!
                    Thanks SixxGunz for the Avatar! Thanks Vulcan for the FanClub Card!

Comment

HI Canadian friend ! I will stay at home with my wife and my family...
                      A classical christmas so...
                      Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

I'll be driving down to Tennessee tomorrow (specifically Memphis) to visit my mom and the rest of my fam. I always treasure this time of the year because I miss them so much sometimes. I'll hang around down there for a week and then come back up here and find somewhere to get tore up for New Year's.
                        sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

im going to Ohio...IF the snow lets up.........

Comment

merry christmas

hey everybody,
                            i'm going to taiwan tomorrow and won't be back till after new years. so just wanted to say

merry christmas!

and

happy new year!

and though i may have no idea what has happened until after the regular season has ended . . .

go broncos!
                            sigpic
                            go broncos
                            share the sidewalk
                            liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you too!!!
                              Have allways been Broncos & will allways be Broncos... ORANGE & BLUE FOREVER BABY!!!
                              Thanks SixxGunz for the Avatar! Thanks Vulcan for the FanClub Card!

Comment

Working...
                              X