Christmas Homes Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Homes Thread

Hello everyone. We decorate our home every year with a mixture of bowups, lights and other things for Christmas. We are starting to decorate today and I thought, wouldn't it be nice to share with our extended Bronco family. So, I started this thread because I imagine their are others like us in Bronco Country and I figured this would be a place to share photos and ideas and a lil bit of christmas with our extended family.

Sidenote: Now I just have to figure out how to do this photo thing on the boards sisnce all mine are on the computerLOL

Any way I look forward to sharing with you all.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

I'd love to see it!!

Each year the kids and I pile into the truck and go to a few local places to see lights. We usually stop at the AM/PM and get some sort of treat and egg nog in little plastic containers as well. It's fun!!!

I hope it's one of those things they look back on when they're older and they think- "Ya know, dad was pretty cool to do that with us each year." We'll see...
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

I've had a tree up in the den since the first of the month.

Actually, I'm glad that I started decorating earlier this year. That way I can enjoy the whole month of December without stressing over getting it done.

Comment

Originally posted by southern cross View Post
        I've had a tree up in the den since the first of the month.

Actually, I'm glad that I started decorating earlier this year. That way I can enjoy the whole month of December without stressing over getting it done.
        Wise choice indeed:thumb:
        Less to deal with. And I'm sure it is pretty.

Comment

i haven't forgotten, I started then got pulled away for work hopefully will be back home soon to finish, thanks 2m for adviece

Comment

Well I opened a photobucket account, took some test pics of decorations and uploaded them to photobucket and then tried inserting here but apparantly I'm doing something wrong cause this is what I got I'll have to figure it out
            Last edited by FL BRONCO; 12-02-2013, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post

Well I opened a photobucket account, took some test pics of decorations and uploaded them to photobucket and then tried inserting here but apparantly I'm doing something wrong cause this is what I got I'll have to figure it out
              That took me to slide show, nice pics.:thumb:

http://s1019.photobucket.com/user/jo...cee8.jpg.html?

You need the individual picture links to post them separate like this.
              Go to the little wheel thingy upper right corner on the pics in the gallery
              http://s1019.photobucket.com/user/jo...?sort=3&page=1
              to get links.
              Hope I make sense lol.

P.S. once you figure it all out they will change how to do it lol!!!!)j/k

Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 12-02-2013, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
                  That took me to slide show, nice pics.:thumb:

http://s1019.photobucket.com/user/jo...cee8.jpg.html?

You need the individual picture links to post them separate like this.
                  Go to the little wheel thingy upper right corner on the pics in the gallery
                  http://s1019.photobucket.com/user/jo...?sort=3&page=1
                  to get links.
                  Hope I make sense lol.

P.S. once you figure it all out they will change how to do it lol!!!!)j/k

Got it thanks , I'd cp you but says I gotta spread it. Will take some more pics tonight when it is all lit up and try and post tomorrow, thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                    Got it thanks , I'd cp you but says I gotta spread it. Will take some more pics tonight when it is all lit up and try and post tomorrow, thanks again
                    You are welcome, took me forever to figure stuff out..then they change it
                    Must be pretty at night......
                    Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 12-02-2013, 03:45 PM.

Comment

ok here goes. Before I start I will say I know my camera sucks but you'll get the idea hopefully . I turned all the lights on constant for the pictures but they are actually on 3 seperate circuits that go on and off synchronously with the music that is being played, all christmas tunes. The snow man blows snow, actually bubbles that look like snow, which is hard to see in the picture and yes santa moons you happy holidays. My three babies are mixed in, in their bronco gear of course. That is Midnight in the Manning jersey, Shadow in blue broncos jersey and poochie in the lil grey broncos jersey.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Comment

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                              X