Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping on Friday?

What's your Black Friday plans?

You going shipping? How about Thursday? I see more and more places are opening up on Thanksgiving.

Are you spending the holidays at Walmart?

I am not. I have never been much of a shopper like that. Or one to stand in lines, and fight for that last electronic toy, or sweater. I'll stand in line for Randy Gradishar's autograph, but not for the card I want him to sign, lol.

I've slept in tents in parking lots for concert tickets when I was a teen. We partied all night and never really slept, haha.

But to sleep in front of a BEST BUY for two days? For a PHONE? No way, not this guy. Not even for a Porsche. Well, maybe a convertible…

Ya know, these days, in the Mustang, I am actually hoping to get pulled over. That way, when the cop asks me, "Do you know why I pulled you over?", I can respond "Beeeecause I'm a pig driving a convertible?".

Just wanna see what his reaction is..

Anyway, what's your big Friday plans. Hoping mine involve my Ugly Stik, and a box of worms.

Am I going shopping Thursday, Friday or Saturday?

Not unless I lose my mind.

I don't like crowds. I don't like lines. I haven't seen anything worth the time and pain.

I try to get all my Christmas shopping done early so that I don't have to put up with all that.
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

On

Shopping ON Friday, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn View Post
        Shopping ON Friday, sorry.

Fixed.

I'm still not shopping.

Administrator

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I will but I go for stuff I want and usually it is just stuff on sale and rarely the big ticket items. I did do one big ticket item for a TV at target and they had a bunch, but I went there after I got off work at 2 in the morning and just waited till 5 when they opened. I got it so that was good. But all my christmas shopping for my kids and family are done already so it is just stuff I would like to pick up on sale.

Plus it helps being a bigger person don't feel like I'm going to get trampled lol.

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

Going grocery shopping Friday only because Thursday is my usual day.....that will be bad enough! till after New Year's.
            Going to get a few last minute things tomorrow for Thursday cause Wednesday is going to be sloppy.
            Try not to get run over by some shopping cart........sigh...

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
            Plus it helps being a bigger person don't feel like I'm going to get trampled lol.
            Well I'll follow you then lol.......
            2 Minute Warning
            Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 11-25-2013, 02:35 PM. Reason: I'm only 5 foot one:(

Comment

I don't believe in shopping in person anymore so no.
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

I've never been a black friday shopper… so not going to start this year. I'll be working Friday… eating leftovers, and working…. those are my plans.
                sigpic
                Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
                Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                  Fixed.

I'm still not shopping.

Aww, C'mon!!!

I was SURE that would convince you to go. :brick:

Comment

Oh heck no!!!!

I hate shopping, let alone when there are gaggles of other people around. No. Thank. You.
                    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Stuff like this makes me think the human race is doomed

sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

No fishing today. The lake is frozen over. Just thick enough to stop a hook, yet way too thin to walk on.

Comment

I like to avoid the crowds and go shopping on off-peak times.
                          Never been one to queue either.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                            I like to avoid the crowds and go shopping on off-peak times.
                            Never been one to queue either.
                            Did someone get bored and had no one to play with last night?
                            Administrator

Lupus Awareness

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                              Did someone get bored and had no one to play with last night?
                              Hehe. Maybe

Comment

Working...
                              X