Shooting At Arapahoe HS in CO.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting At Arapahoe HS in CO.

2 believed hurt and suspect still inside the school. Praying no one else gets hurt.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Police scanner

Arapahoe County Sheriff and City Police Departments Live Audio Feed

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/44

Comment

Broncos Country, we need to band together and pray for Arapahoe High School. There is an active shooter who has affected 2 victims so far. Please pray for the safety of students and staff/teachers.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
      Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
      Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
      Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
      I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

UPDATE - Suspect has bedn located and has been identified as deceased due to self inflicted gunshot wound.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac

sigpic

Comment

Wow this is like 10 mins for where I live.

Thoughts and prayers go out to the students, teachers and family members
          sigpic

Comment

How horrible! Sending thoughts and prayers from kudzu country.

Comment

My little brother goes there. He's fine but this really puts last nights loss in perspective.

Comment

Prayers are with the girl who heroically defended her fellow students today. May God heal you and give you a long life. Also praying for your family and friends. Praying for the other victim as well as they recover from their minor injuries.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by msusc View Post
                  My little brother goes there. He's fine but this really puts last nights loss in perspective.
                  It really does. Give him a hug from Broncos Country tonight please!

Glad he is safe.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by msusc View Post
                    I'm glad he okay. Such a traumatic thing to go through. I know you'll be there if he needs to talk. Hugs.

Thoughts and prayers to all involved.
                    Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Thanks. It took me about an hour to check him out of the church and he's pretty shaken up. The place was covered with cop cars and news helicopters. It's really sad that this is something that a lot of these kids will probably worry about for the rest of their lives.

Comment

Someone needs to make an Iron Man suit or something and go out to stop these shootings. This violence needs to stop.
                        sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                        Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

The victims name is Claire Davis. She is 17 and a senior at Arapahoe High School. The outlook is not good according to family. They need our prayers and thoughts to lift Claire to recovery! All other victims were released from the hospital last night from their injuries.

sigpic

Comment

Somehow shooting people up people has become romanticized.

There's got to be something to stop that..

Comment

This is a statement released from the Davis Family earlier today: Claire remains in critical condition. She is stable, but is in a coma.
                              The first responders got Claire to the right place, at the right time, and the doctors and hospital staff are doing a wonderful job taking care of her. We appreciate your continued good thoughts and prayers, and will provide updates as her condition improves.
                              We again ask that you respect our wishes for privacy, and refrain from contacting us, our extended family, or Claire's friends and schoolmates, as
                              we want to ensure that only accurate information about Claire is shared.
                              Thank you for your continuing thoughts and prayers for Claire.

Heartbreaking </3

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X