Clear All

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    May she R.I.P.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    That beautiful young lady passed away today. Very sad. I hope her family is somehow able to find peace in this life. You should never outlive your kids. May she rest in peace.
    I saw that. So sad.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    That beautiful young lady passed away today. Very sad. I hope her family is somehow able to find peace in this life. You should never outlive your kids. May she rest in peace.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by JayJack View Post
    Cool. But I don't see 1 or 2 of the threads that your talking about.
    They're in P&R. They might have gotten buried. It could be only one.

Leave a comment:

• JayJack
    replied
    Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    Sorry, guys, but this isn't the place for certain discussions. There's a thread (or two) about this in another forum. Those that can, please use it.

Thanks for understanding.
    Cool. But I don't see 1 or 2 of the threads that your talking about.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Sorry, guys, but this isn't the place for certain discussions. There's a thread (or two) about this in another forum. Those that can, please use it.

Thanks for understanding.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic JS
    replied
    This is a statement released from the Davis Family earlier today: Claire remains in critical condition. She is stable, but is in a coma.
    The first responders got Claire to the right place, at the right time, and the doctors and hospital staff are doing a wonderful job taking care of her. We appreciate your continued good thoughts and prayers, and will provide updates as her condition improves.
    We again ask that you respect our wishes for privacy, and refrain from contacting us, our extended family, or Claire's friends and schoolmates, as
    we want to ensure that only accurate information about Claire is shared.
    Thank you for your continuing thoughts and prayers for Claire.

Heartbreaking </3

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Somehow shooting people up people has become romanticized.

There's got to be something to stop that..

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic JS
    replied
    The victims name is Claire Davis. She is 17 and a senior at Arapahoe High School. The outlook is not good according to family. They need our prayers and thoughts to lift Claire to recovery! All other victims were released from the hospital last night from their injuries.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanBoy
    replied
    Someone needs to make an Iron Man suit or something and go out to stop these shootings. This violence needs to stop.

Leave a comment:

• msusc
    replied
    Thanks. It took me about an hour to check him out of the church and he's pretty shaken up. The place was covered with cop cars and news helicopters. It's really sad that this is something that a lot of these kids will probably worry about for the rest of their lives.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by msusc View Post
    My little brother goes there. He's fine but this really puts last nights loss in perspective.
    I'm glad he okay. Such a traumatic thing to go through. I know you'll be there if he needs to talk. Hugs.

Thoughts and prayers to all involved.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic JS
    replied
    Originally posted by msusc View Post
    My little brother goes there. He's fine but this really puts last nights loss in perspective.
    It really does. Give him a hug from Broncos Country tonight please!

Glad he is safe.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic JS
    replied
    Prayers are with the girl who heroically defended her fellow students today. May God heal you and give you a long life. Also praying for your family and friends. Praying for the other victim as well as they recover from their minor injuries.

Leave a comment:

• msusc
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X