• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
    sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

This is my 10th Christmas on this site. Since joining I've moved from Calgary, to Montana, to Maryland and wherever we've been I have always found Bronco fans.

In ten years I've seen a lot of people come and go, and rant and rave, argue, agree, debate, teach, get down right nasty and show a ton of respect and compassion.

I do more reading than posting these days but one thing that has not changed in a decade...Passion. Bronco love and passion is always here. Whether we agree or disagree with each other the one thing that is always clear is we all have the passion for the Orange & Blue!!

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all.

Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
        Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you get what you want, too.
        Well I didn't get my wish, but I had a nice day anyways
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Working...
        X