Rad poker moment...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rad poker moment...

Ok, I know someone might appreciate this... (maybe Uula).

I get dealt Jack/Queen off suit on like the third hand of the game. Friend1 ups the blinds a couple hundred chips (Turns out he has Ace/King clubs).

Flop goes down, it's something like 4 - 10 - J. Everybody bets, pot's pretty big.

The Turn comes up, we now have 4 - 10 - J - Q. Friend1 locks up the nuts straight, he's all in. There's 2 other guys with straights, 8 to Queen and 9 to King, they call. I'm sitting there with Jack/Queen, and like a 1% chance at a full house draw - but, I really wanted to go play pool with the other guy that was already out, so I'm like F-it and push all-in. We all lay are cards down, Friend1 gets really happy.

Jack of diamonds floats down the River, I poop my pants, game over. Friend1 flips out, weakly tries to flip the table.

- I love poker -

hey

Good on you, dude!

As you described it, I pictured in my mind's eye, you as (Brett Maverick (Mel Gibson). Then, when you got restless and wanted to bail and shoot stick, I saw you as Blondie (Clint Eastwood). As you won, sitting in your "pooped pants" I shifted again, and you appeared to me as Billy Crystal in City Slickers!

You are a winner! Good on you!
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy

I get dealt Jack/Queen off suit on like the third hand of the game. Friend1 ups the blinds a couple hundred chips (Turns out he has Ace/King clubs).

Flop goes down, it's something like 4 - 10 - J. Everybody bets, pot's pretty big.

The Turn comes up, we now have 4 - 10 - J - Q. Friend1 locks up the nuts straight, he's all in. There's 2 other guys with straights, 8 to Queen and 9 to King, they call. I'm sitting there with Jack/Queen, and like a 1% chance at a full house draw - but, I really wanted to go play pool with the other guy that was already out, so I'm like F-it and push all-in. We all lay are cards down, Friend1 gets really happy.

Jack of diamonds floats down the River, I poop my pants, game over. Friend1 flips out, weakly tries to flip the table.

- I love poker -
      cool, I love it when stuf llike that happens...I need to start playing more.I've only played once in the last week & a half...we played at my buddies place, but I won like $240....I haven't played online for quit a while...I need to stop slacking.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
      Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
      Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
      Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear
        cool, I love it when stuf llike that happens...I need to start playing more.I've only played once in the last week & a half...we played at my buddies place, but I won like $240....I haven't played online for quit a while...I need to stop slacking.
        LOL. Yeah, it's great when it happens to you, but if it happens to someone else you're ready to throw something sharp.

I haven't played in about three weeks and the only thing I can blame is the whole holiday season. But there are no excuses. C'mon and get back in there, Uula! Who else's brain can I pick when I have a poker related question?
        sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

There is no better feeling than winning on the river and no worse feeling than losing it all on the river

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
            There is no better feeling than winning on the river and no worse feeling than losing it all on the river
            I actually found the worst feeling in poker playing tonight...

Two 4 of a Kinds in 3 hands early, taking out 3 people, then getting connectors all night and getting third...

I have the best and worst luck...

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy

- I love poker -
              nice hand, bro!!

I am a hold'em junkie too. I just won $500 last week!

Comment

i havent played in a while sadly so im probably going to play today with a couple buddies in a small buy in of about 5 bucks so maybe i can win

Comment

Working...
                X