do they know something we dont?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do they know something we dont?

I was watching something this morning.. I dont remember what it was, cus i was still half asleep, but a commercial came on and it had kids asking questions like "When we get home from school and you're not there, should we go over to the neighbor's house?" and "What do I do if practice is over and you're not there" then the voice over guy comes on and was like "Do you have a plan incase of a terrorist attack?" I was like WWHHHAAATTTT? then it went on saying how u should have a plan incase of terrorist attacks and what not..i was like "way to ruin my christmas spirit a hole" but seriously, i have never seen a commercial or anything for plans for terrorist attacks..it was weird...

just thought id share that with you all..

thats weird..

were they americans?

Comment

Duck and cover....

doot doot do do..

Duck and cover....

That's my plan...

Because if someone launches a huge nuke or "wmd" at my town, ducking and covering will surely save my ass! yay!
      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

yea ie hiroshima

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco
          Duck and cover....

doot doot do do..

Duck and cover....

That's my plan...

Because if someone launches a huge nuke or "wmd" at my town, ducking and covering will surely save my ass! yay!
          lol good plan..oh and yeah they were americans west...we are screwed...lol..

Comment

Working...
          X