Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Any Of You Dip Your Potato Chips

In ketchup?
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Uhhhh.....no.....

Comment

Thank you. My mom, brother, and I were discussing food. He says that you should dip nachos into the cheese, and dip your French fries & potato chips in ketchup. We thought that he was crazy
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

I occasionally will dip plain chips in ketchup, but only if the ketchup is Heinz.

Ill also dip my bbq chips in Helluva Good dip.

Another thing I do that the southerners I live around cringe at is gravy on my fries.
        sigpic
        The Bronco fan pledge;
        I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
        I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
        I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
        I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
        Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

I dont dip them in ketchup. But I LOVE Lays Ketchup chips. They only sell them in Canada though.

Comment

I have done this, and find it tasty.For me it actually started in junior high a game some kids played when you weren't looking they would put ketchup on one of your chips and tell you it was bleeding, I ate it anyway and liked it.
            I really like Cheese.

Comment

Makes sense to do it if you're dipping french fries into it.

I prefer french onion dip though.
              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

My mom does. She also eats/craves ketchup sandwiches.

As for fries - personally, I dip mine in mayo... It's a European thing.

Comment

Um eeeww no but I dont use ketchup for anything - I am condiment free for the most part - my favorite dip for chips is tuna dip - 8oz pkg of cream cheese - 1 can tuna - just enough milk to make it the consistency that you prefer - sounds yucky but its yummy I promise

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420 View Post
                    Um eeeww no but I dont use ketchup for anything - I am condiment free for the most part - my favorite dip for chips is tuna dip - 8oz pkg of cream cheese - 1 can tuna - just enough milk to make it the consistency that you prefer - sounds yucky but its yummy I promise
                    That, I will take your work for.
                    sigpic

Comment

I prefer french onion dip for my potato chips, but used to dip them in a combination of ketchup and mayo. I dip my french fries in mayo. (or when at Long John Silver's, their tartar sauce). Tastes good, IMHO.

Comment

I put mustard on my Wheat Thins.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel View Post

Best thing in the world ... EVER!!!!!
                          Last edited by Jermz79; 02-04-2014, 08:07 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ketchup on chips...no! However I can fully understand since it is (or once was) a potato, haha.

Originally posted by BlueDamsel View Post

I'm right there with you, but I mix the mayo with some ketchup. Now, ketchup sandwiches huh...is there anything else besides ketchup and bread?

Originally posted by orangenblue420 View Post
                            I make almost the same dip regularly. I omit the milk and add diced jalapenos though (with some of the liquid they're in).
                            My other love...
                            sigpic
                            305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by Chronic_Toker View Post
                              Ketchup on chips...no! However I can fully understand since it is (or once was) a potato, haha.

I'm right there with you, but I mix the mayo with some ketchup. Now, ketchup sandwiches huh...is there anything else besides ketchup and bread?

I make almost the same dip regularly. I omit the milk and add diced jalapenos though (with some of the liquid they're in).
                              See and most people I tell about it thinks its gross - I am going to try the jalapenos next time - yum!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X