Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chronic_Toker
    replied
    Yeah, the jalapenos add a nice bite to it. It's funny, this is actually one of my "go to" appetizers when I'm having people over. So quick and easy and they have no idea since it tastes so good!
    Last edited by Peanut; 02-05-2014, 12:11 PM. Reason: Spelled out "jalapenos". Contact me if you have questions.

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    Originally posted by Chronic_Toker View Post
    Ketchup on chips...no! However I can fully understand since it is (or once was) a potato, haha.

I'm right there with you, but I mix the mayo with some ketchup. Now, ketchup sandwiches huh...is there anything else besides ketchup and bread?

I make almost the same dip regularly. I omit the milk and add diced jalapenos though (with some of the liquid they're in).
    See and most people I tell about it thinks its gross - I am going to try the jalapenos next time - yum!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Chronic_Toker
    replied
    Ketchup on chips...no! However I can fully understand since it is (or once was) a potato, haha.

Originally posted by BlueDamsel View Post
    My mom does. She also eats/craves ketchup sandwiches.

As for fries - personally, I dip mine in mayo... It's a European thing.
    I'm right there with you, but I mix the mayo with some ketchup. Now, ketchup sandwiches huh...is there anything else besides ketchup and bread?

Originally posted by orangenblue420 View Post
    Um eeeww no but I dont use ketchup for anything - I am condiment free for the most part - my favorite dip for chips is tuna dip - 8oz pkg of cream cheese - 1 can tuna - just enough milk to make it the consistency that you prefer - sounds yucky but its yummy I promise
    I make almost the same dip regularly. I omit the milk and add diced jalapenos though (with some of the liquid they're in).

Leave a comment:

• Jermz79
    replied
    Originally posted by BlueDamsel View Post

Best thing in the world ... EVER!!!!!
    Last edited by Jermz79; 02-04-2014, 08:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Raiderfan76
    replied
    I put mustard on my Wheat Thins.

Leave a comment:

• Emily Diana
    replied
    I prefer french onion dip for my potato chips, but used to dip them in a combination of ketchup and mayo. I dip my french fries in mayo. (or when at Long John Silver's, their tartar sauce). Tastes good, IMHO.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Originally posted by orangenblue420 View Post
    Um eeeww no but I dont use ketchup for anything - I am condiment free for the most part - my favorite dip for chips is tuna dip - 8oz pkg of cream cheese - 1 can tuna - just enough milk to make it the consistency that you prefer - sounds yucky but its yummy I promise
    That, I will take your work for.

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BlueDamsel
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Makes sense to do it if you're dipping french fries into it.

I prefer french onion dip though.

Leave a comment:

• darth-hideous
    replied
    I have done this, and find it tasty.For me it actually started in junior high a game some kids played when you weren't looking they would put ketchup on one of your chips and tell you it was bleeding, I ate it anyway and liked it.

Leave a comment:

• dandaman23
    replied
    I dont dip them in ketchup. But I LOVE Lays Ketchup chips. They only sell them in Canada though.

Leave a comment:

• 100%Broncoholic
    replied
    I occasionally will dip plain chips in ketchup, but only if the ketchup is Heinz.

Ill also dip my bbq chips in Helluva Good dip.

Another thing I do that the southerners I live around cringe at is gravy on my fries.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Thank you. My mom, brother, and I were discussing food. He says that you should dip nachos into the cheese, and dip your French fries & potato chips in ketchup. We thought that he was crazy

Leave a comment:

• johntbronco
    replied
    Uhhhh.....no.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X