Double Dipping.....With A Knife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Dipping.....With A Knife

We often give attention to "double dipping" with potato chips and such, and how most of us get annoyed when we witness it. The deal is this, make your move, but only make it once. We want nothing to do with your person touching the food. I know, it's cool to kiss someone you like, but we don't like meeting up with food that has been signed by someone, lets just say, we wouldn't want to kiss.

But lets move the line a little here. How about folks who use the same knife to butter their toast and then dip it directly into some jam, for example. If they didn't clean it off midway, then I call foul! I don't want my jam filled with butter (or margarine, or whatever). In fact, if I see that, I carefully dissect the foreign particles, otherwise, I don't want it.

Call me sensitive, but cmon, don't mix the goods!!! If I wanted jam mixed with butter, I'd invent it.......hmmmmmm.

Butt jam!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
      Butt jam!!!
      Hey that's good.........well, it's sort of bad..........."butt" it's good!!!

Comment

With you 100% Can.

Also don't put your sour cream spoon in my jelly jar.
        sigpic

Comment

I guess what I'm saying (along with others I believe) is that the only time to mix food together is when we "plate it". No foreign substances should be mixed within containers! Heck, unless it's your container, show some respect mate!!!
          :nono:

Comment

I am guilty of double, maybe even tripple dipping with knives........sometimes I lick them off before the second dip too......
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
              I am guilty of double, maybe even tripple dipping with knives........sometimes I lick them off before the second dip too......
              You naughty man!!!

Comment

Working...
              X