No announcement yet.

I'm So Impatient That.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so impatient that I always have to tell my wife nice guys finish last.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm so impatient I only watch the third movie in a trilogy so I can see how it finished.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        I'm so impatient that I always have to tell my wife nice guys finish last.
        But with you being impatient wouldn't you be so impatient you couldn't wait to finish last so you finish first, and therefore you aren't a nice guy??

Adopted Broncos:
        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
        Adopted posters:
        Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
          But with you being impatient wouldn't you be so impatient you couldn't wait to finish last so you finish first, and therefore you aren't a nice guy??
          I think you misunderstood my post. I was saying I'm not the nice guy and she finished last. Obviously she is not a guy but the saying isn't nice women finish last.

Also I'm so impatient that I advice Elway to give Ware a contract extension today.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm so impatient that I keep calling to find out what time this season's SB victory party will begin, in Denver!

Comment

I'm so impatient that when I watch my favourite shows or a big game I often find myself flipping through the channels.....

Comment

I'm so impatient that I got a speeding ticket on the way to paying for my ticket......

(no wait....that would fall into the "I'm so stupid" category)

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  I'm so impatient that I got a speeding ticket on the way to paying for my ticket......

(no wait....that would fall into the "I'm so stupid" category)
                  You can get a speeding ticket for riding a moose. I didn't think they were that fast.

I'm so impatient I elect to run to work because starting the car takes to long.

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                    You can get a speeding ticket for riding a moose. I didn't think they were that fast.

I'm so impatient I elect to run to work because starting the car takes to long.
                    My moose got a speeding ticket and then chased the RCMP away......it's a very advantageous position to be in.

We're going to have to get you a remote starter, but heck, that would also take too long!!!

Comment

I'm so impatient I drove home before even showing up to work.

Adopted Broncos:
                      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                      Adopted posters:
                      Everyone

Comment

I'm so impatient that I didn't bother watching Usain Bolt finish the 100 meter race.

Comment

Working...
                        X