No announcement yet.

The Burger Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though I have some other preferences, I would go so far as to say that you can not go wrong ordering me a juicy/messy burger, fries and coleslaw, if in doubt. I would oblige.:thumb:

Comment

I am craving a burger right this moment...... with bacon, blue cheese.......
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
        I am craving a burger right this moment...... with bacon, blue cheese.......
        I used to think of bacon as a great topping to a burger. Now that idea has evolved, and it's hard for me to consider trying a burger that doesn't have bacon on it.

Comment

Originally posted by SecondsAway131 View Post
          I used to think of bacon as a great topping to a burger. Now that idea has evolved, and it's hard for me to consider trying a burger that doesn't have bacon on it.
          Believe it or not... the local Denny's does a decent Slam Burger.

Burger with egg over easy, hash browns, bacon, and a cheesy gravy thing that when you bite..... mmmMmMMmmm.... usually best when hung over too. Or when you just want a cheap and nasty burger quick.
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

I was listening to the radio this morning and I didn't catch where this burger was made but I want to say it was the UK, but it is $33 and 10,000 calories. It pretty much is a cheeseburger encased inside another burger with a couple patties and some buns. I think they should add bacon to it

O iguess it is only 5 pounds of beef

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...er-burger.html

And there is an article where I got the pictures lol.
            Last edited by #87Birdman; 03-27-2014, 08:19 AM.

Adopted Broncos:
            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
            Adopted posters:
            Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by *Atwater* View Post
              Is there any other way to have a burger.

Another one of my favorites is the Royal Red Robin with the egg on top of it.

I absolutely love the Royal Red Robin burger. I was going to list it when this thread was started but I didn't want to get flamed for using the big chain burger. Seemed like most were listing gourmet burgers from places that are unique for their burgers. I guess burgers are Red Robins things though.

But even better than the one you listed is one I had a couple of months ago with my wife. Easily the best burger I've ever had in my life.

It's called the Oktoberfest burger. It has a pretzel bun, Black Forest ham, fire grilled beef and beer mustered onions. And I ordered a bottomless root beer float with it. It was heaven. Probably the best meal I've ever had. It reminded me of that How I met your Mother episode where he called it the best burger ever. But he will never ever be able to have another burger just as good. Here is a pic.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X