Do The Guys Wear Cologne These Days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do The Guys Wear Cologne These Days?

When I was a teenager, cologne was in. Those were the days of Jade East and then later, Brut. Of course Old Spice must have been around, but I never wore it.

I continued to splash a little stuff on as I entered the work world. Not much...just a touch.

These days, I seldom put it on, but depending on what I'm doing, I might try some. I have two containers of cologne that I will wear.....both being gifts over the last 10-15 years or whatever. I have Drakkar Noir, and Dolce & Gabbana. I think they are good, but because they were gifts, I never bothered to find out the price.

Some guys wore far too much back then, and I believe a lot of young guys do today. My reference these days is at the University where I work out. Every once in a while I can really smell the stuff, although I don't know what it is. Some "ain't" bad.

So what's going on these days? Are guys wearing the stuff? And if so, what's in? Brut, Jade East????

Hey, if worn properly, and if decent quality......it may add a little "spice" to your life.

I wear Old Spice
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

I remember when dudes would drench themselves in axe and old spice and cheap cologne oh and bod haha
      I sometimes spray a little axe here and there but if im going out then I spray a wee bit of burberry for the misses other than that I dont wear alot

Comment

high karate, aqua velva and deer urine makes me feel sexy!!
        sigpic

Comment

Dark Obsession by CK

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
            high karate, aqua velva and deer urine makes me feel sexy!!
            Deer Urine is my favorite! :clap: I have to spread some love around but that deserves a CP.
            sigpic
            Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
            2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
            2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

For the most part, body spray is the new cologne. Body spray being Old Spice, Axe, Bod, etc.
              I never wear Axe, smell bad to me. I usually wear Old Spice body spray if I'm just going out to like stores, out to eat with the family, etc. But if I'm going out with a girl, be it movies, dinner, whatever, I'll throw on a nice cologne.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Since I have been married so long I guess I do not wear it very often since I already impressed the one I love. When I did there was no such a thing as body spray for men, body spray was for women in my day. Oh, how things change.

I usually wear Pierre Cardin cologne
                sigpic

Comment

You dudes are cool......and other than EMac, I'll bet you all smell pretty nice....(kiddin EM....)

OK.....I'm thinking it's a body spray, but at the U locker room I sometimes smell a scent of cocoa butter or vanilla or cinnamon, or a combo of two or more. It's quite nice actually. Do you know what that fragrance might be? At home we have some cocoa radiant Vaseline, and it smells something like what I am trying to describe.

But cool......this place has a new aroma to it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    You dudes are cool......and other than EMac, I'll bet you all smell pretty nice....(kiddin EM....)

OK.....I'm thinking it's a body spray, but at the U locker room I sometimes smell a scent of cocoa butter or vanilla or cinnamon, or a combo of two or more. It's quite nice actually. Do you know what that fragrance might be? At home we have some cocoa radiant Vaseline, and it smells something like what I am trying to describe.

But cool......this place has a new aroma to it!!!
                    Might be Axe Chocolate, it's pretty popular.

And yea we all know you and EM smell like Maple Syrup.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                      Might be Axe Chocolate, it's pretty popular.

And yea we all know you and EM smell like Maple Syrup.
                      Yah....we stick with one another.

Comment

maple syrup, and bacon........and deer urine
                        sigpic

Comment

Last edited by EddieMac; 03-23-2014, 07:51 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                            maple syrup, and bacon........and deer urine
                            such a canuck, through and through.......brings a tear to my eye.

Comment

I am a Cologneoholic <------ NOT A WORD hahahaha!!! At one point I had close to 50 bottles!! I can go in a fragrance store and smell that stuff all day without using Coffee beans! My outfit isn't complete without cologne. Wifey and I use to go and spend $300 like nothing on some cologne!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X