Clear All

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Joe you sexy man!!!!:thumb:

Stop that or people will start to talk.

After all, I'm no Eric Decker. :thumb:
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Well my wife heard me talk about the Axe Dark Temptation body spray, and went out and bought some from Walmart of all places (not our favourite hangout!!....but hey, some of the stuff is cheap and good). It was so cheap, and now I understand why the dudes at University wear it so heavily.

I've worn it a few times, but only putting on a wee bit. So far not one lady has tried to bite off my arm, or rip some of the chocolate off me!!! (check out the commercial). I think that's a good thing......

Comment

I use eternity for men and have since I can remember. I don't wear it to work though, I'm a machinist, it just wouldn't make sense. You end up smelling of oil anyway.

Comment

I can't stand Axe now. The smell of it has mentally scarred my nose (that's right). For the people that went to school and had gym during the Axe craze you know what I mean...

I remember we were doing stairs (run up and down) for a workout at school and the staircase was completely enclosed and barely had ventilation. Some idiot sprayed what seems like an entire can of Axe beforehand and I got sick from the muggy smell of BO and Axe after running for 20 minutes.

Not to mention the smelly high school dudes who thought spraying an entire can of Axe on their body was substitution for a shower..

Oh high school.... Good times....

Comment

Oh and right now I use A&F Fierce. Even with a half naked man picture on the bottle.

I notice I get more compliments wearing this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
              I can't stand Axe now. The smell of it has mentally scarred my nose (that's right). For the people that went to school and had gym during the Axe craze you know what I mean...

I remember we were doing stairs (run up and down) for a workout at school and the staircase was completely enclosed and barely had ventilation. Some idiot sprayed what seems like an entire can of Axe beforehand and I got sick from the muggy smell of BO and Axe after running for 20 minutes.

Not to mention the smelly high school dudes who thought spraying an entire can of Axe on their body was substitution for a shower..

Oh high school.... Good times....
              I can see how that smell could get to you. I have to limit the amount I've put on. Now I realize that the Dolce & Gabbana present I got from my daughter was a "classy" choice. Coincidentally my wife was cleaning out the bathroom cabinet today and mentioned that I should wear it more often. That was a timely discussion (given she doesn't know what I post here).

Of course at this stage I do not have a lot of places to properly wear it (D & G).....but I do on occasion.

It sure beats the heck out of that chocolate concoction from Walmart!!!

Comment

No, not really anymore.

I just use Ivory soap for the most part, and a cheap shampoo. Suave- .99 a bottle.

I will puff on some baby powder on the sweaty parts when going out, but that's pretty much it.

My wife is very sensitive to perfumes and colognes. Even strong deodorant soaps set her off coughing.

And fish hate perfumes. Any cologne will ruin a fishing trip, if your hoping to catch fish.

I do have a bottle of Brooks Brothers cologne, and will put a drop on my sleeve if going to a charity dinner or something like that, but no more than that.

It's supposed to make the lady/guy wonder, and draw interest, not overwhelm and blast them with oder, even if it IS nice whale blubber oder.

Used to have Drakkar, Old Spice, and a few others I got as gifts when I was younger, but they turn to alcohol after a few years, so out they went.

Now Axe. My son uses that stuff. He and his friends seem to think that stuff is a shower in a bottle, and just dousing themselves with it makes up for not bathing.

It does not. I have several times made him go back into the shower before a game, and do it right this time. Use shampoo and soap, and not take 45 minutes this time! We are late as it is…

I'm the only non tailgater who wants to go early…...:roll eyes: (emoticon does not work?)

Anyway, you walk into his school, and it's AXE everywhere you go. Smells awful!

I kinda like when I use a shampoo from a hotel, and smell like a flower or something else different. I just love the smell of the tropical ones I seem to always get….

Last edited by JWinn; 04-02-2014, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Aqua, by Bulgari.

I'll keep this clean, but each woman I've known while wearing this loves it and has made comments about it everytime I do. I like it. Kinda pricey... $80ish for a bottle. But, it makes me feel purdy...
                  *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                  *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                  *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                    Aqua, by Bulgari.

I'll keep this clean
                    , but each woman I've known while wearing this loves it and has made comments about it everytime I do. I like it. Kinda pricey... $80ish for a bottle. But, it makes me feel purdy...
                    geez eb.....now you woke up a lot of folks who are looking for a little more from this thread....:paper:

(based on a post I saw elsewhere, all we need is a little soap to keep things......well, you know, clean)

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                      geez eb.....now you woke up a lot of folks who are looking for a little more from this thread....:paper:

(based on a post I saw elsewhere, all we need is a little soap to keep things......well, you know, clean)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Working...
                      X