Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe We're Just A Bunch Of Ants In A Big Hill!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe We're Just A Bunch Of Ants In A Big Hill!!!

Just when I thought I was somebody, it dawned on me.....maybe we're all doing our thing in what is equivalent to an ant hill. Maybe we are the little ones! Maybe global warming is just some dude using his BBQ more, nearby our hill.

Yikes....

Then again, I have a couple of thoughts on the matter:

1) There sure are a lot of interesting ants in the hill.

2) Watch out for that big can of spray!!!

Can you dig it?

I have always had the wonder. Or... maybe we are the Who that Horton hears??
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
      I have always had the wonder. Or... maybe we are the Who that Horton hears??
      You and me eb......two peas in a pod......make that, ants in a hill.

Comment

I wonder about things that are very similar to that thought. Space is so intriguing, much like where we came from. (NOT trying to spark a religion/ evolution debate at all!) But, imagine an almost infinite, incomprehensible number of galaxies, each with who knows how many inhabitable planets, each with civilizations with different advancements... Where would we rank compared to them all? Would we be the most advanced civilization out there?? Or would we be one of the lower ranked ones with nowhere to go but up. Realllly makes me wonder....
        Here's hoping Champ gets into the Hall First Ballot. He deserves it!

Comment

I've always wondered if we were all like sims... played on someones computer!
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            You and me eb......two peas in a pod......make that, ants in a hill.
            Or Whos in an ear?
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by raziel View Post
              I wonder about things that are very similar to that thought. Space is so intriguing, much like where we came from. (NOT trying to spark a religion/ evolution debate at all!) But, imagine an almost infinite, incomprehensible number of galaxies, each with who knows how many inhabitable planets, each with civilizations with different advancements... Where would we rank compared to them all? Would we be the most advanced civilization out there?? Or would we be one of the lower ranked ones with nowhere to go but up. Realllly makes me wonder....
              It is definitely a topic that can generate a lot of attention. It boggles my little mind, this seemingly eternal universe. I keep thinking in terms of a finite place, because that's how we humans think.....but apparently it's not like that.

Yes I know we could turn this into a religious discussion......which we can't (at least not in this section) so let's not go there folks, but I think you will get my drift that it also begs those questions about "always was" and "always will be". Again, too much for my brain to comprehend.

But every once in a while I wonder these crazy thoughts....like is this just the world I live in, and everyone else is just my imagination. Sort of like, where does the dream end and the real world begin?

OK....back to the basics. How about them Broncos??

Comment

Feeling antsy.
                Maybe you're right!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                  Feeling antsy.
                  Maybe you're right!
                  Good one!

Heard there's a new series coming out......

"Game Of Drones"

Comment

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...lly-is-a-holo/
                    Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
                    sigpic

Comment

:lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X