Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Retiring From This Site

Best of luck to you all
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Who am I supposed to play the music game with?
    sigpic
    Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Later buddy good luck with life!
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

This isn't the first time he has done a thread like this. I specifically remember one after we traded Tebow.

But if this is something serious and you need to talk HumCalc I'm open. Shoot me a message and we will talk it out.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
          This isn't the first time he has done a thread like this. I specifically remember one after we traded Tebow.

But if this is something serious and you need to talk HumCalc I'm open. Shoot me a message and we will talk it out.
          He's on probation... no private messages.
          sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Canmore View Post
            He's on probation... no private messages.
            Well that's disappointing. I know the COC but I also know his condition specifically. If he needs to talk I would love to be there for him.
            sigpic

Comment

Well that's disappointing. I know the COC but I also know his condition specifically. If he needs to talk I would love to be there for him.
              Yes... he has a lot invested in this site. I'm concerned also. I was going to shoot him a pm and then I remembered that's disabled.
              sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Good luck, Hum. I wish you all the best if you do leave.
                :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                sigpic

Comment

Hope you have a rethink and we see you again when you've had a bit of a break.

Comment

You'll be missed here. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. Bye!
                    sigpic

Comment

You are correct.

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                      Best of luck to you all
                      I'm sorry you feel this way. We have stated our policy to you many times. This is a football forum and we are not equipped to deal with certain issues.

Hopefully, after a little break, you will return. As you can see, you have friends here. Take care.
                      Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Thanks for the announcement
                        :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                          You are correct.

I'm sorry you feel this way. We have stated our policy to you many times. This is a football forum and we are not equipped to deal with certain issues.

Hopefully, after a little break, you will return. As you can see, you have friends here. Take care.
                          I'm echoing Peanut so you see you DO have friends here who care about you.

Take care of yourself, and know you are welcome back if you choose to do so.
                          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

I'm not sure why you are deciding to leave this site. But, if you did I would miss all your inputs on the game threads and others.
                            Maybe you can take a break from here and come back at a later time? Hope so!

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                              Best of luck to you all
                              That sucks to hear. Take some time. We'll be here if you decide to come back.

Comment

Working...
                              X