X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    I know, another lucky "escapee"!!

*behind the scenes there's a mutter....."I sure wish CanDB would leave"*
    Can - you better not leave or we will have to send some goons up north!

Comment

No need to send anyone up north, I'm just a little bit west. I'd find him...
      Here's hoping Champ gets into the Hall First Ballot. He deserves it!

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
        What willpower it takes to leave! I can't :brick:
        “Your time may come. Do not be too sad, Sam. You cannot be always torn in two. You will have to be one and whole, for many years. You have so much to enjoy and to be, and to do.”
        Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
          Can - you better not leave or we will have to send some goons up north!
          Hey John......sad to say, but there are a lot of goons already here!!!!

Originally posted by raziel View Post
          No need to send anyone up north, I'm just a little bit west. I'd find him...
          Hey Raz.....if I face west I can almost see you!!!

Hey, are you a goon or something?!?

Comment

Take care, friend.

I admit we never saw eye to eye on everything. But you're a good poster. A good person. Best of luck man. Hope to see you again in the future.

Comment

Well i see it has been nearly 2 weeks since you last visited & posted this so perhaps you were serious & won't be coming back? Maybe some time away will change your mind.

Sometimes we all need a break from certain things or people, it happens all the time like with firends or coworkers & perhaps here as well...sometimes too much interaction can create tension & lead to a downfall of sorts like between best of friends or some that work side by side all day.

Maybe a break away from it all will clear your mind & you will realize what your missing & what a great place this can be, because by what i see here...i would say you got friends on here that care & don't want you to go.

Either way if you stay away or comeback, i would say you made your mark here & i wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X