Knowing Me - Knowing You: Part 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knowing Me - Knowing You: Part 3

Copy/paste, answer the ones you want and leave the rest.

1. What type of mood are you in right now? -

2. What could you go for right this second? -

3. What are your plans for the night? -

4. Do you ever turn off your cellphone? -

5. What is the worst thing that has happened to you today? -

6. What sounds are you currently hearing? -

7. What was the last thing that left you angry? -

8. What was the last movie you bought and/or rented? -

9. What was the last thing you received in the mail? -

10. What will you be doing tomorrow at 3pm? -

11. What is something big and upcoming that you are excited for? -

12. How do you decide if you can trust someone or not? -

1. What type of mood are you in right now? - Frustrated

2. What could you go for right this second? - A cheeseburger and french fries.

3. What are your plans for the night? - Being on my computer.

4. Do you ever turn off your cellphone? - I don't have one.

5. What is the worst thing that has happened to you today? - My headache growing closer to a migraine, from the chemicals the apt. complex used on the hallway tile.

6. What sounds are you currently hearing? - The A/C and fans running.

7. What was the last thing that left you angry? - See question #5.

8. What was the last movie you bought and/or rented? -"Pitch Perfect"

9. What was the last thing you received in the mail? - bills

10. What will you be doing tomorrow at 3pm? - May be on the buses, to go buy groceries.

11. What is something big and upcoming that you are excited for? - The Broncos new season!

12. How do you decide if you can trust someone or not? - If they show me I can, over time.

Comment

Copy/paste, answer the ones you want and leave the rest.

1. What type of mood are you in right now? - bored

2. What could you go for right this second? - eat my leftover veal snitzel from our Mothers Day Dinner, yum!

3. What are your plans for the night? - Finally go thru that stack of papers i have been meaning to for one month! (While watching something on Netflix)

4. Do you ever turn off your cellphone? - yep!

5. What is the worst thing that has happened to you today? - My Oracle tool called "Toad" is not allowing me in! Arg! I created a work HD ticket for them to look at.

6. What sounds are you currently hearing? - Cubemate's goofy ringtone sounds like a bird! Annoying! Always going off!

7. What was the last thing that left you angry? - Bird Ringtones!!!

8. What was the last movie you bought and/or rented? - My wife bought "Frozen". I was too busy when they watched it. I will watch another time.

9. What was the last thing you received in the mail? - A netflix DVD

10. What will you be doing tomorrow at 3pm? - My Infrastructure and Standards meeting (work)

11. What is something big and upcoming that you are excited for? - Wife and my two kids are going to Hawaii! First, in Oahu to attend a wedding, then to the big island!

12. How do you decide if you can trust someone or not? - It takes more than a few times to meet up with a person where i can trust them.

Comment

1. What type of mood are you in right now? - little irritated, just got off work and had to put up with a little nonscense
        2. What could you go for right this second? - a butterfinger blizzard, but probably settle for a beer

3. What are your plans for the night? - cook up some fish and work out before nighty night

4. Do you ever turn off your cellphone? - nope

5. What is the worst thing that has happened to you today? - had to work in the rain all day and side by side with my least favorite co-worker, like I said, a little irritated

6. What sounds are you currently hearing? - dishwasher

7. What was the last thing that left you angry? - see question 5, this co-worker actually called the cops on me 1 day leaving work because he thought I was speeding home. Just bit my lip and walked away before I lost my job.

8. What was the last movie you bought and/or rented? - The Hobbit, the desolation of smaug

9. What was the last thing you received in the mail? - utility bill

10. What will you be doing tomorrow at 3pm? - waiting for 4pm to get off work

11. What is something big and upcoming that you are excited for? - a week long fishing trip in Internation Falls MN

12. How do you decide if you can trust someone or not? - Spend time with them, have conversations about life, find out what their priorities are
        Last edited by JvDub95; 05-12-2014, 04:35 PM.

Comment

1. What type of mood are you in right now? - Relaxed

2. What could you go for right this second? - My wife

3. What are your plans for the night? - Grill, Bourbon, Kids baths, stories, bed.

4. Do you ever turn off your cellphone? - Yes and I need to do it more often.

5. What is the worst thing that has happened to you today? - My son peed on the bathroom floor.

6. What sounds are you currently hearing? - The refrigerator running

7. What was the last thing that left you angry? - Work

8. What was the last movie you bought and/or rented? - Despicable Me 2

9. What was the last thing you received in the mail? - TIME Magazine

10. What will you be doing tomorrow at 3pm? - Walking out to the parking lot from work.

11. What is something big and upcoming that you are excited for? - A three day weekend for Memorial Day

12. How do you decide if you can trust someone or not? - I look them in the eyes.
          sigpic
          The Bronco fan pledge;
          I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
          I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
          I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
          I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
          Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

1. What type of mood are you in right now? - good

2. What could you go for right this second? - a glass of red wine

3. What are your plans for the night? - winding down since it's 130 am

4. Do you ever turn off your cellphone? - all the time

5. What is the worst thing that has happened to you today? - I had to go to work….

6. What sounds are you currently hearing? - fish tank and the tv

7. What was the last thing that left you angry? - hmmm, when I was talking to someone and they immediately started playing with their cell phone…. I guess…. can't think of the last time I was angry ….

8. What was the last movie you bought and/or rented? - the croods

9. What was the last thing you received in the mail? - bills

10. What will you be doing tomorrow at 3pm? - driving to work

11. What is something big and upcoming that you are excited for? - using the motorhome a few times this summer…. to get out of the heat….

12. How do you decide if you can trust someone or not? -
            I share different things with different people, then if something I said gets back to me I know where it came from and not to trust that person anymore if it was meant to be confidential….
            sigpic
            Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
            Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
            Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
            Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

1. What type of mood are you in right now? - Melancholy but grateful. Not feeling too great and a thinking about the family of a distant friend who died suddenly on Saturday.

2. What could you go for right this second? - An ice cool sorbet.

3. What are your plans for the night? - Watch Game of Thrones

4. Do you ever turn off your cellphone? - Just did. Often do in the afternoon.

5. What is the worst thing that has happened to you today? - pain (strep throat)

6. What sounds are you currently hearing? - lawn mower

7. What was the last thing that left you angry? - A relative who needs to "grow a pair"

8. What was the last movie you bought and/or rented? - Smurfs 2 rented.

9. What was the last thing you received in the mail? - Insurance renewal.

10. What will you be doing tomorrow at 3pm? - Napping.

11. What is something big and upcoming that you are excited for? - Granddaughter's 1st birthday on July 3rd.

12. How do you decide if you can trust someone or not? Gut instinct.

Comment

Working...
              X