No announcement yet.

iPhone 4s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Otter box rules... My phone falls so much and not so much as a scratch in three years with an otter box on it.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bojangles View Post
      Your dad sounds like a pretty smart guy, but it is amazing how many of the older generation eschew an interest in new technology.

By the way, 60 YOA is not old at all. After you reach 40, you blink once or twice and you've hit that other milestone!
      Oh, he's plenty smart, that's not the problem, it's just as you said. He's been pretty deliberate about avoiding new technology, pretty much turning up his nose to it as being unnecessary.

And the 60 year old thing was more to do with just dealing with people of that age in general. There isn't much that someone half their age can school them on, so having to depend on your kid that you watched poop his diapers, just to do something that should be as easy as watching television, seems to invoke a frustration in him that's sometimes difficult to overcome when trying to explain how to fix the situation for him. lol
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn View Post
        Yup, I intend to.

They only had a cheap clear plastic case for the 5c, and I want something a little more heavy duty.

Got the screen protector, but have to find a decent case. Just need to hit a Best Buy or Target next time I go into town.

:thumb:

amazon .com they deliver.

orange and blue.

http://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00IEH79IM?psc=1

the smile amazon supports wounded warriors with a donation.

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield View Post
          amazon .com they deliver.

orange and blue.

http://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00IEH79IM?psc=1

the smile amazon supports wounded warriors with a donation.

Here's a guy reading my mind, haha.

Yeah, I'm really hoping to find a Broncos case. Something that should not be too hard to do around here though. I've even seen them pop up on ebay while searching for cards.

But that looks pretty good. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X