NFL's New Era Reflective Hats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL's New Era Reflective Hats

Anybody buy one of these yet? I just need to know if they look good and are as cool as they sound. Worth buying or no?

Last edited by SS#38ELITE; 05-20-2014, 05:34 PM.

I saw one at Lids the other day and thought it was the stupidest thing in the world!

Since the hats switched from Reebok a few years ago New Era ain't done anything I've liked. Sad really.. my Reebok blue hat needs to be retired soon.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Would this be a bad thread to post in Broncos Football? I just want as much feedback as possible. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by SS#38ELITE View Post
        Would this be a bad thread to post in General Discussions? I just want as much feedback as possible. Haha.
        Nah, you're in a good place. And don't mind my opinion on the hat, we all have opinions.

Just don't start trying to sell the hat or we'll :hammer: you. :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
          Nah, you're in a good place. And don't mind my opinion on the hat, we all have opinions.

Just don't start trying to sell the hat or we'll :hammer: you. :thumb:
          The reflective concept is cool, but I'm with you. I don't know that I like the look.

And no worries there. I just graduated college and am off to Paramount Pictures in January. No need to sell hats

And wait, did you mean it would be a good idea to move this thread to Broncos Football, or it would not? Haha.
          Last edited by SS#38ELITE; 05-20-2014, 04:48 PM.

Comment

The reflective concept is cool, but I'm with you. I don't know that I like the look. Haha.

And no worries there. I just graduated college and am off to Paramount Pictures in January. No need to sell hats
            You mean I just wasted my time checking you out?

I kind of like the second hat. Different.

Not every one can wear a flat brim. There's a thread around here talking about that.

Oh, and welcome to the boards!
            Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

The reflective concept is cool, but I'm with you. I don't know that I like the look.

And wait, did you mean it would be a good idea to move this thread to Broncos Football, or it would not? Haha.
              Nah, leave it here. We'll find the other thread. Start posting the same thread all over and your'e spamming.

And Peanut.. I checked him out too.

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                You mean I just wasted my time checking you out?

I kind of like the second hat. Different.

Not every one can wear a flat brim. There's a thread around here talking about that.

Oh, and welcome to the boards!
                Thank ya sir! I actually used to on these boards fairly often. Couldn't remember the password to my old account though

And I don't blame you guys for checking, you got a lot of strange characters rolling thru here. Haha.

Comment

Thank ya sir! I actually used to on these boards fairly often. Couldn't remember the password to my old account though

And I don't blame you guys for checking, you got a lot of strange characters rolling thru here. Haha.

Psst... she's a ma'am.....

Comment

Whoops. My bad! Haha.

I already have a white, curved-bill Broncos hat that I love. Just looking to add a flat brim to my collection. I am one of those lucky people who look good in both

Considering these two as well:

Last edited by SS#38ELITE; 05-20-2014, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Whoops. My bad! Haha.

I already have a white, curved-bill Broncos hat that I love. Just looking to add a flat brim to my collection. I am one of those lucky people who look good in both

Considering these two as well:

I'm just not a flat billed fan, no matter how I look in them. But, again, that's my taste.

Comment

Working...
                      X