Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver Broncos art type things

Hey all!

I figured if anyone could help me search for something or post some good ideas it would be you!

So here is my situation in short: my ex wants the lithograph depicting some stuff of the 96 Olympics that is hanging proudly in my man cave. I told her its ok if she trades for something that will be in that spot. So now I need to find something. But I dont know where to start/look. I want something that has an artistic "feel", but cheap like a poster (no "real" art - if that makes sense). I was thinking Elway, or Manning or TD, or Atwater. I would LOVE to find a poster of the TD mural that was up:

Or really just any ideas y'all might have. General sports? Michael Jordan? Patrick Roy? Not sure...

All help would be greatly appreciated!
    Kyle: Dude! I almost thought those Afghani kids talked you into not liking America.
    Stan: No, dude. America may have some problems, but it's our home. Our team. And if you don't wanna root for your team, then you should get the hell out of the stadium.
    Kyle: Yeah.
    Stan:<salutes the American flag> Go America.
    Kyle:<salutes> Go America...

Kyle: Go Broncos.
    Stan: Yeah, go Broncos.
    Cartman: Yeah.

I am currently forbidden from adding to my Broncos/card collection (just for the month, lol), so I'll help. I can't add anything to mine, maybe I can help someone else, haha.

OK, first, about how big should this poster be? About the size of a standard poster, or smaller?

And of course, about how much are we spending? You said cheap, so.. under $25? $50?

Seen some nice autographed 8X10's on ebay all matted up and ready for framing in the $30 to $40 range, plus shipping. A nice Duke Ihenacho, and a pretty nice Julius Thomas, either of which would be sweet hanging in a decent Hobby Lobby 11X14 frame.

There's millions of posters there. Maybe something like this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Denver-Bronc...item1e8bed62b1

Just the fifth listing when I typed in "Denver Broncos poster" (newly listed). Might be a little wide, not fit the spot….

I could find a spot for that. lol

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn View Post
      I am currently forbidden from adding to my Broncos/card collection (just for the month, lol), so I'll help. I can't add anything to mine, maybe I can help someone else, haha.

OK, first, about how big should this poster be? About the size of a standard poster, or smaller?

And of course, about how much are we spending? You said cheap, so.. under $25? $50?

Seen some nice autographed 8X10's on ebay all matted up and ready for framing in the $30 to $40 range, plus shipping. A nice Duke Ihenacho, and a pretty nice Julius Thomas, either of which would be sweet hanging in a decent Hobby Lobby 11X14 frame.

There's millions of posters there. Maybe something like this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Denver-Bronc...item1e8bed62b1

Just the fifth listing when I typed in "Denver Broncos poster" (newly listed). Might be a little wide, not fit the spot….

I could find a spot for that. lol

LOL! I could find a spot for that too... and I need it! I have old Mile High now to get new! Soon...

But this spot is normal poster size... like 24"X36"? I could probably collage a few smaller pics in that area... or move some pennants around... maybe a pair of stadium seats from Mile High mounted on a base... one that doubles as a fridge? or storage? Hmmm... wait thats getting expensive
      Kyle: Dude! I almost thought those Afghani kids talked you into not liking America.
      Stan: No, dude. America may have some problems, but it's our home. Our team. And if you don't wanna root for your team, then you should get the hell out of the stadium.

Comment

Stadium Seats? So… Sky's the limit on price, got it. haha

I searched around a bit, but no luck on finding anything with that shot from the building mural. I'd love something with that myself.

Shoulda took a picture of it myself. :doh:

It's too bad your not local. Bills would have something to fit your spot no problem. They'd even have something from "not the local football team", like the Olympics, that might fit, but I never look at that stuff, lol.

You said artwork. There is tons of stuff that's considered more "art" rather than just photos or posters out there. Maybe a nice lithograph. I have a sweet Rod Smith I posted about years ago that I've seen recently for way less than what I think it's worth.

And perused many Bronco Lithos on ebay for almost every player between $20 and $40. Signed and not. They come up when I am looking for cards all the time. Just type in a players name, add "litho" or "artwork", and go.

Maybe something like that will fill your craving for something more artistic rather than just a poster.

Of course, Stadium Seats work pretty good. :thumb:

Comment

This is what is there now (until tomorrow)

Something like this is kind of cool in general:
          http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jord...item27c80fe98e

a little big though, and I would prefer Broncos...

I guess its a matter of taste and I will keep looking... Thanks for your help and if you see anything I would appreciate the ideas!

Comment

Go on EBay and there is a guy there selling hand drawn prints of all your favorite Broncos. I know nothing about him but the stuff looks pretty good and you can buy anything from 8.5X11 to 16X20. You can have litho or canvas with or without matting.

He has a bunch of different broncos players and sets of players. His ebay name is dantelsportsart I have no idea who he is but he has some pretty cool stuff that is all hand drawn.
            sigpic
            Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
            2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
            2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Working...
            X