Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funniest thing you've ever heard a stranger say...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest thing you've ever heard a stranger say...

What is the funniest thing you've ever heard a stranger say when you walk past them.

This women said to an old lady as I walked by them in the mall "I hope we have fun tonight, 2 weeks ago was so sexy." And I was thinking in the back of my mind like WHAT THE HELL?! and then the old lady said "Yeah super mario is fun."

LMAO!
    Last edited by Peanut; 05-18-2012, 02:47 PM.
    sigpic

hey

In college, I'm walking behind two young women down the hallway. They are like "yip yap yip yap this, and yip yap yip yap that, blah blah blah" Then I heard a priceless comment. Blondie says to Red "I know he says he doesn't want children, but after I get him to marry me, I just know I can change his mind!"

I laughed out loud. They turned and looked at me like I was the villiage idiot! If I had only had a mirror handy!
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

This isnt really funny, it was just kinda really stuck up...Anyways..I went shopping with my girl the other day, and we were in Wet Seal, and these two older woman, about 25 or so came in and looked around, and I was sitting in this chair while my girlfriend shopped, and I over heard them and the one lady says to the other "This store is just to cheap for me, lets go" I was like OMG! Are you kidding me..LOL...

Comment

I wasn't following their conversation, but a couple dudes were arguing behind me in a movie theatre before the movie, and the movie started and the theatre went silent. Except the guy finished his sentence and all I heard was "Yeah, you didn't get that on your nipples."

Everyone in a 5 row radius made them feel uncomfortable for 2 1/2 hours.
        Last edited by Peanut; 05-18-2012, 02:48 PM.

Comment

i say funny stuff just because im me and i dont notice it until danny points it out and rags me for it for ever so i cant say ive ever heard anything funnier than some of that stuff...maybe this one time im walking down the mall with my 2 best friends and i walk past this dude and his kid and the dude says "hey johnny lets get this rainbow flag...i wonder what it means but it will go good in your room" and i just look at brent and he shakes his head LOL

Comment

When I was in college, there was this guy in front of me in the Campus Grill (hamburgers, fries, chicken nuggets, etc.) line. He asked the girl behind the counter for nuggets and added, "May I have a load of them, please?"

For some reason I found that hilarious.
            Last edited by Peanut; 05-18-2012, 02:48 PM.
            sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

so me and my friend eric and my friend zach (2 atheists and a jew in this bunch, mind you) were walkin down the mall in DC when an old woman wearin a big sign with sumthin about the end of the world walks up to zach and screams "IS JESUS YOUR SAVIOR?" he looks at her and says "Um, im jewish", the look on that old woman's face was PRICELESS
              Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

This wasn't really a stranger, but I was in a training class for a job and we were coming back from a break and there were quite a few conversations going on at once. One guy was talking about the president of the company who's first name happened to be D i c k. Anyway, it was one of those moments where all the other conversations stopped at the same time except his, and all anyone heard him say was, "...yeah, I really like D i c k." There was a couple seconds of silence and then the whole training class burst out laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by just wondering
                  I imagine you get that look a lot....

Did anyone else notice how this thread progressed nicely, everyone relating an amusing incident...except Just Wondering If You All Hate Me.

This poster of ill repute, this consistantly negative poster, simply jumped on, slammed me out of context, and got his jollies by trying to paint a picture of me that was not in the spirit of the thread.

Dude, blowing out the candle of another does not make yours burn any brighter!

And besides, my candle is still burning, and those around you see you for what you are inside. Twisted.

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE
                    Did anyone else notice how this thread progressed nicely, everyone relating an amusing incident...except Just Wondering If You All Hate Me.

This poster of ill repute, this consistantly negative poster, simply jumped on, slammed me out of context, and got his jollies by trying to paint a picture of me that was not in the spirit of the thread.

Dude, blowing out the candle of another does not make yours burn any brighter!

And besides, my candle is still burning, and those around you see you for what you are inside. Twisted.
                    I think it's because he lives a cold and humorless life.

Comment

hey

Thanks, Mile High Guy! Glad you got my back!

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

hey guys, theres an idea i really like, its called "humor". the guy was makin a joke. coem on man. if you dont like it, dont get all indignant. just mmake up a comeback and keep it going, its called joking with someone. coem on man, he wasnt trying to slander you, its a lighthearted joke.
                        Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

hey

Dude killed the thread.

Just Wondering. He followed me around the board all last week. He could not stand that I said he was wrong, when he spouted that Indy would play all their starters all game long, and Broncs had no chance. He tried to appear savvy and intellectual all week, but he was no more than a negative Bronco Hater, and I refused to submit to his attempt to appear "Superior". The game on Sunday proved him wrong.

In fact, I believe that he is actually JD SLICK.

Maybe I am wrong.
                          Maybe I am not wrong.

Either way, Just Wondering is no friend of the Broncos, and he is no friend of mine! His refusal to limit his Bronco Bashing to the Smack board ought to be enough that you Bronco fans join me in slamming his bullcrap!

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

hey

So, I am 14 years old. Walking down the street with my buddies Dave Cordova, Greg McCulloch, and Pinky Bacaric. We be cool. We be stylin'. We see some Betty's approaching on the other side of the street. Before us others could say or do a thing, Pinky jumped out in front of us, causing us to halt. Pinky then barked out, loud and clear "Damnit all! The fat one is mine! Any of you guys touch the fat one, I'll kill ya!" I laughed for at least a full minute!

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

My friend told me this. He has these terribly smelling farts. So he feels the urge to make this huge fart. So he goes up to his mom and says, "Hey mom, smell this!" So he farts. Than it turned out it wasn't his mom, it was a person who looked like it. The lady smell it and is like And than my friend runs away. She was still talking but he doesn't remember what she said.
                              Last edited by Peanut; 05-18-2012, 02:51 PM.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                              2. Taxes
                              3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Working...
                              X