Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funniest thing you've ever heard a stranger say...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These all remind me of that bit that Lewis Black does...I can't think of anything in my own experience (even though I know I've heard like a kagillion) but his was hilarious.

He was talking about this very thing and he suggested that these comments are the reason behind aneurisms (sp?). He said he was in a mall one time and he overheard some lady say: "Yeah, if it weren't for my horse, I'd have never spent that year in college..." and that's it. So he's like: "What the....." and goes to turn to his friends to ask if they heard what he just heard but they're too busy talking to the cell phone guy even though they'll never buy a cell phone cuz they don't understand service rates. So he turns back around to ask the lady what she meant but she's gone!

And then later, even though you think you've forgotten all about it...you start to wonder: "If it weren't for my horse, if it weren't for my horse, if it weren't for my horse.....WHAT THE F---!!!???" and then you pass out and die. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

I laughed so hard....Lewis Black is awesome...He was all, "DON'T think about that sentence for more than 3 minutes or BLOOD will shoot out your nose!"

Hahahaha.
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Working...
    X