Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West
    crap you caught me!
    lol, naw that was nothing, i was in the bronco's chat room like 20 minutes ago and a guy in there ... his whole face was brown...it was halirious. we were talking about the colts game and i gave them my great idea of kidnapping their players and making them play 3rd string and he said "we can just send them pix of marge, and they'll fall in love" i was laughing my ass off...it went on like that for like...20 minutes...it was great...he even said he would kiss the ground i walked on...lol

Comment

Wow, DB..Your polls suck..You should fill them up...I havent even voted in most of them cause they only got like 4 people in each...I didnt vote, but West is the funniest guy on here no doubt..IM GUNA TICKLE YOU..LMAO!...NJ is up there too...Hahaha...NJ, remember all the Old School talks..LMAO!
      WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Why can't I pick other?

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
          Wow, DB..Your polls suck..You should fill them up...I havent even voted in most of them cause they only got like 4 people in each...I didnt vote, but West is the funniest guy on here no doubt..IM GUNA TICKLE YOU..LMAO!...NJ is up there too...Hahaha...NJ, remember all the Old School talks..LMAO!
          Yea...really, why in god's good name am I not up there!

So, anywho, what's for breakfast danny?

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

you my boy danny

Comment

Working...
            X