Clear All

• West
    replied
    you my boy danny

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    Originally posted by dandaman23
    Wow, DB..Your polls suck..You should fill them up...I havent even voted in most of them cause they only got like 4 people in each...I didnt vote, but West is the funniest guy on here no doubt..IM GUNA TICKLE YOU..LMAO!...NJ is up there too...Hahaha...NJ, remember all the Old School talks..LMAO!
    Yea...really, why in god's good name am I not up there!

So, anywho, what's for breakfast danny?

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    Why can't I pick other?

Leave a comment:

• dandaman23
    replied
    Wow, DB..Your polls suck..You should fill them up...I havent even voted in most of them cause they only got like 4 people in each...I didnt vote, but West is the funniest guy on here no doubt..IM GUNA TICKLE YOU..LMAO!...NJ is up there too...Hahaha...NJ, remember all the Old School talks..LMAO!

Leave a comment:

• margerafanisbac
    replied
    Originally posted by West
    crap you caught me!
    lol, naw that was nothing, i was in the bronco's chat room like 20 minutes ago and a guy in there ... his whole face was brown...it was halirious. we were talking about the colts game and i gave them my great idea of kidnapping their players and making them play 3rd string and he said "we can just send them pix of marge, and they'll fall in love" i was laughing my ass off...it went on like that for like...20 minutes...it was great...he even said he would kiss the ground i walked on...lol

Leave a comment:

• West
    replied
    crap you caught me!

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    U got a lil brown spot on your nose there westy!

Leave a comment:

• West
    replied
    MARGERA!!!!! you know you my girl...i vote for you in everything that doesnt have me in it

Leave a comment:

• muse
    replied
    Hey, shouldn't we have an overseas poster of the year? At least I might have a small chance of winning that one.

Oh, and El_*****o should be up there. He was an endless source of victimisation although he was seemingly oblivious to it. An excerpt from one of his private messages to me:

punk you dont no nothin bout foutball i bet you bein from oversese you no nothin bout football i bet yore momma nevr tot you mush bout it hahahaha i bet yore cood nevr play it hahaha i bet you to pussey to play fotball hahahaa i bet you think you butter than th e king kong of the bored i be king kong not you moose hahahaha
    Ah, I rinsed him endlessly. And then the mods deleted him. And he was too dumb to re-register. Oh well.
    Last edited by muse; 12-28-2004, 11:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    Best T-shirt?

Looking for the ideal Gifts? Come check out our giant selection of T-Shirts, Mugs, Tote Bags, Stickers and More. CafePress brings your passions to life with the perfect item for every occasion. ✓Free Returns ✓100% Satisfaction Guarantee ✓Fast Shipping

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    There are so many out there but you cant go wrong the dubya

this poster is the funniest IMO (see attached picture)

but there are a whole slew of them here: http://www.allposters.com/gallery.asp?

Leave a comment:

• heaney
    replied
    gotta go with Vulcan, he tried to convince me, primetime and west that he's had a girlfriend for 8 years. got a good laugh out of that one

Leave a comment:

• Uula Bear
    replied
    TDK is by far the funniest guy around.

Leave a comment:

• margerafanisbac
    replied
    Originally posted by The Dark Knight
    Wow, I'm in another poll.

I feel all warm and gushy inside.
    Too bad it's Diarrhea.
    eeeeee lol
    musta been that--nevermind

Leave a comment:

• RunByDesign
    replied
    For his far-out views and witty satire, I voted for TDK.

Thanks for the laughs, Benny.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X