Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smack talker of the year

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Smack talker of the year

    Please select the following
    9
    BigRedStick
    22.22%
    2
    The Shield
    11.11%
    1
    RunByDesign
    66.67%
    6
    wesuckrealbad
    0.00%
    0
    sigpic

  • #2
    Whenever I think of smacktalk, I always think of what my Grandmother told me when I was a boy.

    "Hot air from an @sshole usually stinks."

    Comment


    • #3
      Well, I'm honored to make the list, but I honestly have not frequented the smack room as regularly as I did last year, when I was decidedly the Heavyweight Champ.

      But like I said, any recognition is flattering.

      And I tip my hat to those stubborn (and ignorant) Chef fans that persist in good times and bad, like a wart on a pigs' ass.
      Originally posted by boltzpride619
      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

      Originally posted by RunByDesign
      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

      What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

      Answer: Championships.

      Comment


      • #4
        Rbd...............
        Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles



        Thanks SNK16

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Booher
          Rbd...............
          Funny for you to say that for I have some Real Bad Diarehha
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
            Funny for you to say that for I have some Real Bad Diarehha
            Well...at least it was funny when TDK said it....
            Originally posted by boltzpride619
            What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

            Originally posted by RunByDesign
            True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

            What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

            Answer: Championships.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RunByDesign
              Well...at least it was funny when TDK said it....


              Man... I'll never win an award
              sigpic

              Comment

              Working...
              X