Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gotta hand it to u, bronks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • gotta hand it to u, bronks

    i'll come flat out and say it. broncos have the hotest girl fans i've ever seen. i'm a packers fan, and i hate to admit you have something we don't..but it's true. a girl i used to know was (probably still is) a bronco's fan..and let me tell you...she's what started my thoughts on this. you guys are lucky..lol

  • #2
    thanks man, and yeah...these ladies are hot


    The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
    Baha'u'llah

    "Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
    Mike Caro

    "The all-in play works every time but once"


    You can observe a lot just by watching.
    Yogi Berra

    every year.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by HereForTheGirls
      i'll come flat out and say it. broncos have the hotest girl fans i've ever seen. i'm a packers fan, and i hate to admit you have something we don't..but it's true. a girl i used to know was (probably still is) a bronco's fan..and let me tell you...she's what started my thoughts on this. you guys are lucky..lol


      You need to find some pics of this so called hottie and post them for us.

      Comment


      • #4
        yeah.

        ill try n get you a pic of her. she's fine..i woulda gone out with her but she pulled that whole "i dont want to ruin our friendship" crap...i stilltalk to one of her friends. ill try n get her sn and get her to send pics.

        Comment


        • #5
          ...i wont even comment on this one...have fun boys..lol

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by margerafanisbac
            ...i wont even comment on this one...have fun boys..lol

            Don't worry, we will... But we won't be talking about you.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
              Don't worry, we will... But we won't be talking about you.
              right, and i deffinately wont be talking about you

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by margerafanisbac
                right, and i deffinately wont be talking about you


                Yes you will, don't lie... Lyings a sin... Didn't your Packer Daddy ever tell you that?
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by HereForTheGirls
                  i'll come flat out and say it. broncos have the hotest girl fans i've ever seen. i'm a packers fan, and i hate to admit you have something we don't..but it's true. a girl i used to know was (probably still is) a bronco's fan..and let me tell you...she's what started my thoughts on this. you guys are lucky..lol
                  Yeah, how about your cheerleaders? Compare to this?

                  http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...&contentID=408
                  "You can't take the sky from me..."
                  ------
                  "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yeah yeah yeah - tell them guys something they dont already know

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                      Yes you will, don't lie... Lyings a sin... Didn't your Packer Daddy ever tell you that?
                      why would i WANT to talk about you? ur a fat CB, remember?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X