Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Come with the Calendar?

Do You Come with the Calendar?

I think the slightly amused yet a little disgusted look on her face answers your question...... :p
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Me???

Might be a bit of a disappointment.

Comment

lol After seeing this for the calender, that Simpson's episode popped into my mind. I could see guys saying something like this once one of the Broncos Cheerleaders autographed their calendar. "Do YOU come with the calender?" Thinking they're being original and witty.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseH View Post
          lol After seeing this for the calender, that Simpson's episode popped into my mind. I could see guys saying something like this once one of the Broncos Cheerleaders autographed their calendar. "Do YOU come with the calender?" Thinking they're being original and witty.
          Funny you say that!

A few years ago iw as in Denver with my buddy, we call him Diver. We were getting an autograph from a cheerleader and she says- "Who do I make it out to?"

He says- "Diver."

She looks at him all confused and says- "What? Where does that come from??"

He answered- "It's a literary reference", then winks at her.

She was so confused. She didn't know what to do!! Extra bonus points(maybe some CP) to someone who knows the reference without looking it up!!!!
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by JesseH View Post
            You know what......that young lady is very attractive, and I suppose it never hurts to ask questions. But what if she said yes? What if your lady didn't agree?

As Homer himself might respond>>>>>>:doh:

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
              Funny you say that!

A few years ago iw as in Denver with my buddy, we call him Diver. We were getting an autograph from a cheerleader and she says- "Who do I make it out to?"

He says- "Diver."

She was so confused. She didn't know what to do!! Extra bonus points(maybe some CP) to someone who knows the reference without looking it up!!!!
              The only thing that comes to my mind is the song Holy Diver haha
              sigpic

Comment

Funny you say that!

He says- "Diver."

Um, I've heard of divers hands. Like a playwrite who doesn't want to take full credit because others contributed too, like actors in a play.

"My cat's breath smells like cat food." - Ralph Wiggum (another Simpsons reference)

Comment

Funny you say that!

He says- "Diver."

Wow, you know Gene Simmons? 💋
                  HE>i

Comment

Funny you say that!

He says- "Diver."

Cmon eb......you're a mod after all!!!!

OK......just to keep this alive, I'll go with, he dives to great depths to find love.

(That was sooooo bad!!)

Comment

Working...
                    X