• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Thats my shepherd going for a swim
      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Destrukt those are some great looking dogs and beautiful photography. I love the vibrant colors on some of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
          Destrukt those are some great looking dogs and beautiful photography. I love the vibrant colors on some of them.
          Thank you!!! I'm very proud of them. Those dogs are my family and my life sometimes!

I've got a bunch of pictures if anybody is interested in me sending you some more. I just didn't want to start posting too many photos here Makes it too slow.

Roush came out cream colored but both of his parents are solid blue! Very rare. The typical colors range from Dark Blue to an almost black color or a lighter blue with almost a red tint. They also come in a tri-color. As well as the normal red color with just a splash of blue.

If you watched that youtube video on the discovery channel that is the exact attitude a Lacy dog has.

Comment

• Originally posted by destrukt View Post
            Thank you!!! I'm very proud of them. Those dogs are my family and my life sometimes!

I've got a bunch of pictures if anybody is interested in me sending you some more. I just didn't want to start posting too many photos here Makes it too slow.

Roush came out cream colored but both of his parents are solid blue! Very rare. The typical colors range from Dark Blue to an almost black color or a lighter blue with almost a red tint. They also come in a tri-color. As well as the normal red color with just a splash of blue.

If you watched that youtube video on the discovery channel that is the exact attitude a Lacy dog has.
            If you want to post more pictures then go ahead because that's what this thread is for and welcome to the boards I now realized you just joined.

Comment

• Few more pictures!!

Jumping the fence.

Taking a swim at the water hole.

Uh Oh!!!

Ready to go retrieve some birds!

Three Primary Lacy colors. Blue, Red & Tri-color

Comment

• Okay last group of pictures!!!

I even thru a few pictures taken of a couple dogs I do not know that are just really great pictures.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoDenver View Post
                  my dog will kick all your dog's a$$es. im not even kidding either. she's a black german sheperd, gives a new meaning to the word bltch, 85 lbs. i'll try to post a picture of her but im not usually good at that stuff. her name's Rook.

..........dammit, it says ALL my pictures of her are too big. bummer.
                  I beg to differ :thumb:

I feel a little bit out of place with all of you cat owners.... Lol. Don't people in Denver have dogs?

I just went thru this entire thread and it needs more pictures of pets!!! Not nearly enough for 11 pages.

Comment

• This is our boy Prince & he is not kind to strange people

He loves playing in the snow.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I have a Labrador retriever named Champ
                      I got him in the summer after Champs 10 pick season!

Comment

• Just a small cat that's about 1-year old....

Comment

• 2 polydactyl cats, "Toes" and "Boots" and a 5-year old Basset Hound named Viggo.

Last edited by catsigater; 08-29-2011, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• Ive got 2 dogs. One Full blood Siberian Husky, named Buck, who will be 3 in October. And 1 full blooded Akita who is roughly 5 now named Meia. Ill try and post pictures when I get home from work.

Comment

Working...
                            X